Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sinful Sunday: Backlighting

The Sinful Sunday prompt for April is "backlighting" and I really wanted to do a cool nature shot and catch the sunlight just right but life has been pretty hectic and I just couldn't make that happen.

I do have a pretty cool photo that fits this prompt though. I have been trying to get up the courage to post that photo for the last couple of months and just haven't been brave enough. I love how strong, sexy, and dominant it makes me look. I just keep getting caught up on the serious double chin that this angle gives me. I thought this prompt was the perfect way to get over that and just post it. 

So, here I am, in all of my backlit glory. 

Photo Credit: Blood Moon Studios


Kiss the lips below to see who else is looking sinful in their backlit photos.

Sinful Sunday

3 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you decided to share it. I think you look amazing and pose and the big smile, just cute and sexy and powerful

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We often see our "imperfections" when others see us in our full beauty. I'm so pleased you were able to face your fears and share this. It's a beautiful photo of you- strong, dominant and dripping with sexuality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo thanks for sharing looking lovely

    ReplyDelete