Monday, January 31, 2022

KOTW: Painted Nails


The discussion topic for Kink of the Week is painted nails. 


I used to love painting my nails when I was younger. When I was a teenager and I started to get into goth fashion, I painted my nails all the time. Of course, they were always black. It became part of my routine. I hated the look of chipped polish. So, every weekend, I would take off the polish and put on a fresh coat. It made me feel extra spooky, which I loved.


When I was 15, I switched high schools and met Dante. He was also goth and kept his fingernails painted black but his looked much prettier than mine. He told me the secret was to put a shiny topcoat on it. That is what really made them pop. He was right! So, I have been doing that ever since. 


Soon, Dante and I got really close. We started having phone sex regularly. One night, after a very intense phone sex session, we were both trying to catch our breath when he asked, "Hey, what color are your nails?" I answered, "Black..." He let out a little laugh and said, "Mine too." It was such a silly little thing but after that "What color are your nails?" became our little code for phone sex.


I don't paint my nails as much these days. Honestly, I only do it maybe twice a year. I'm not sure why I stopped. I guess I just hate having to deal with it once it starts chipping. I feel like people are judging me when I have chipped polish on my nails. I'm sure it's just all in my head but it still causes anxiety. 


When I do paint my nails, it's still just black 90% of the time but occasionally, I'll find some spooky polish strips that I love. Recently, I found a bunch of polish strips that I bought a couple years ago from a friend. Maybe I should start using them. I do really love how my painted fingernails look when I'm sucking cock. That's all the more reason to do it!


As far as kink is concerned, I don't necessarily consider painted nails a kink for me, though it is very closely related to my hand fetish. I love hands. Small hands, big hands, veiny hands, smooth hands, strong hands, delicate hands, all kinds of hands. I do have some preferences but really, all hands are good. As long as they are clean. Dirty hands and nails gross me out, so they definitely need to be taken care of.


Maybe painted nails aren't really a kink for me but seeing painted nails on a man really turns me on. Maybe it's because it's so taboo or maybe it's because it reminds me of those steamy phone sex sessions with Dante all those years ago. Whatever the reason, I'm very much into it. I'm pretty much indifferent about painted nails on a woman. I can appreciate how pretty they are but they don't do anything for me sexually.


Painted nails can be a lot of fun but they can also include a lot of upkeep. I do think I'll start making an effort to get back into it though. At least for a little bit so I can try it out. You know, see how it feels. Maybe it will help me feel sexier. That's always much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment