Tuesday, November 23, 2021

TMI Tuesday: November 23, 2021

It's time for TMI Tuesday!



Ash:

1. Would you buy a self-driving car and use the self-driving mode?

I would be very nervous about it but I can definitely imagine scenarios where this would be useful. The Doctor has a Tesla that has self-driving mode and he's teased about going on a road trip and using it while I give him road head. I would be very into that.

2. What is your favorite three-word sentence?

My good girl. I want you. Cum for me. How can I pick just one?

3. What would your pet say about you if we asked for a reference?

Depends on which one you ask. Millie doesn't like me because I'm the one that gives baths and clips nails. Rosie loves me though. She thinks I'm the best. I think they would both say that I'm very caring and sweet though.

4. Have you ever been stood up by a date? Did you attempt another date with that person?

Yes, I've been stood up a couple times. I didn't give them another chance. One time, I was stood up and then the person texted me and said it was because they didn't realize I was fat. Apparently, they showed up, saw me, and then ran away. My self esteem took a big hit that day.

5. Have you ever checked through your phone media to remember the night before?

I've never had a night that I didn't remember. I don't drink or do drugs though, so I imagine that would be why.

Bonus: Never have I ever _____ ?

Had a successful vaginal/anal DP. I'd like to change that.


Husband:

1. Would you buy a self-driving car and use the self-driving mode?

I don't know if I would ever buy one. I don't really see them becoming any kind of affordable in my lifetime. I wouldn't mind using the self-driving mode if it was essentially automatic transport. Meaning, I enter in a destination and it gets me there with no further interaction needed. 

2. What is your favorite three-word sentence?

As you wish.

3. What would your pet say about you if we asked for a reference?

I think they would give shining reviews. "10/10 would live with this two-legger for as long as I live. He gives me foods and snacks."

4. Have you ever been stood up by a date? Did you attempt another date with that person?

I can't recall ever being stood up on a date before. Circumstances surrounding being stood up would determine whether another attempt was made.

5. Have you ever checked through your phone media to remember the night before?

No. I don't get to a point where I don't remember and need to check. Plus also I don't post often so it wouldn't likely help much.

Bonus: Never have I ever _____ ?

Never have I ever had the pleasure of sharing Wife's pussy with another man while I am inside of her ass.

1 comment:

  1. Ash:
    4. Wow, you are so lucky not ot have endured being face to face with the loser.

    Bonus: Goals!

    Hubby:
    2. I need to hear that a lot more in my life. :)
    3. lol

    Bonus: "fans self" Woo! Another hot answer.

    Thank you both for the TMI

    -H

    ReplyDelete