Tuesday, November 16, 2021

TMI Tuesday: November 16, 2021

 It's time for TMI Tuesday!




1. You went to dinner on a first date, and your date took care of the bill. But when you get home you get a text from your date that is a Venmo request (money transfer app i.e., TransferWise, Paypal Worldremit Azimo) for half the cost of dinner. Do you;

a. Pay the Venmo amount in order to up your chances of a second date
b. Only pay for what you actually consumed
c. Pay nothing because the date supposedly picked up the tab and did not discuss halfsies when you were face-to-face
d. Call the date and yell “WTF?!”

A little of A and B. In this case, I would be quite irritated because my date should have said that they would like to split the bill in the first place. It's pretty shady to go ahead and pick up the bill and then send a request for money later. Regardless, I would pay for my half of the bill but probably wouldn't ever go out with them again.

2. Does anyone owe you over twenty dollars? How many different people?

Yes. Two people.

3. Are you one to sneak food into movie theaters?

I don't usually sneak food into the movie theater but I do sneak a drink in. 

4. What do you want to brag about?

I want to brag about my husband. I use this product called Dripsticks. They are after sex clean-up sponges. You put it in the vagina, it soaks up all the cum, and then you're not leaky and smelly from the cum later on. It's seriously an amazing product (if you want to try it, please use my link for a discount code). It's been pretty life-changing for me. Seriously. Anyway, I'm in a FB group for people who use this product and I mentioned that my husband does the clean-up for me. After he cums inside me, he puts the dripstick in, gets all the cum out, goes to get a warm rag, and then cleans the rest of me up. He even cleans up any sex toys we use. Some of the women were surprised and jealous that he does this for me. It's the best after-sex care ever. So, yes, I'd like to brag about my wonderful husband. 

5. What do you get in trouble for the most?

For talking bad about myself and putting myself down. Husband really hates when I do that.

Bonus:  What is in your attic?

Brown recluse spiders. Seriously, we have a ton of them.

2 comments:

  1. 4. Very nice, intimate after care. Sounds like a useful product. One is not dripping on the way to the bathroom to get a wash cloth I suppose.

    Bonus: YIKES!

    Nice to read you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't love grand. Sound like a good time is had by all. Cheers😁

    ReplyDelete