Sunday, April 4, 2021

Sinful Sunday: Hoppy Easter

It's the first Sunday of the month, which means it's prompt weekend for Sinful Sunday. April's prompt is the Wheel of Photography. There were two wheels to spin that determined what elements were to be used in the photo. I got black and white for the first wheel and outdoor photography for the second one. 


It took me a while to settle on an idea for the photo. I had never taken outdoor photos in black and white and I was feeling unsure about what would look good. Since it's Easter, I figured I could do something involving that but it didn't turn out as nice as I had imagined. Taking the color out of the photo really tones down the fun of Easter scenes. I still like the photo though. Hopefully, you do as well.





Kiss the lips below to see the other April prompt photos.
Sinful Sunday

3 comments:

  1. The black and white gives a vintage feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like how the black and white makes the polka dots really pop and the eggs sitting in the grass

    Molly

    ReplyDelete