Tuesday, October 27, 2020

TMI Tuesday: October 27, 2020

 Some of us are spending A LOT more time at home these days and that's not such a bad thing. It's time for TMI Tuesday!


1. Favorite form of adult pajamas: Kimono, soft pant, romper, or Winnie the Pooh style?

I don't often wear pajamas, however, if I do want to wear something, I like when it's cute. So, I guess I'd pick Winnie the Pooh style. I do have an Eeyore onesie after all.


2. What time do you wake up in the morning?

I'm supposed to wake the kid up at 8am. It used to be 7:30am.


3. Your favorite chore to do is ______.

Washing and folding laundry.


4. Least favorite chore to do is ______. Why?

Putting away clean laundry and dishes. I don't really know why I hate it so much. It's just something I've always dreaded doing. I will fold all the laundry and I'll even put stuff on hangers but please don't make me actually put that stuff in drawers or in the closet. Ugh. Thankfully, Husband puts away the clothes and the kid puts away the dishes.


5. Tell us about a home-cooked meal that you cannot forget.

I will always remember the country breakfasts that my grandma used to make: Biscuits, gravy, eggs, bacon, sausage, and potatoes. Mmmm. My grandpa's mom taught my grandma how to cook and then she taught me. So, I now make this for my family a few times a year.


Bonus: Is tired the new norm?

I would say exhausted is more like it. Exhausted physically, mentally, and emotionally. There is so much craziness going on in the world right now. Some days, I am not sure that I can even deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment