Tuesday, October 13, 2020

TMI Tuesday: October 13, 2020

This week’s fun TMI Tuesday questions come from the sexy brain of Corrupting Mrs. Jones aka Gemma.

 

Eat, Drink & Be Sexy!



 

1. Name a food or drink you could never live without.

Hot wings, ice cream, or Barq's Rootbeer.

 

2. Name a food or drink that you think should never have graced this Earth.

French toast, mango, or wine.

 

3. If you had to choose between licking chocolate from your partner’s genitals or taking tequila shots from their navel, which would you choose and why?

I don't drink alcohol, so I'd have to pick the chocolate. I would hope that I would only have to do that for my male partner though because I would hate to give my girlfriend a yeast infection.

 

4. If you had to choose between having to eat one Brussels sprout every day or never having coffee again, which would you choose? Of course elaborate.

I actually like brussel sprouts, so that wouldn't bother me. I don't often drink coffee, but I do enjoy it occasionally. So, the brussel sprouts it is.

 

5. Give us the recipe or at least the name of your favourite cocktail.

When I drank alcohol, I really liked white russians.

 

Bonus: Tell us about your current food fantasy, sexual or otherwise.

I would love to spend the whole day in bed with someone. Eating hot wings, watching horror movies, and having lots of sex. We would definitely have to take time to wash our hands in between eating and sexy times though. I wouldn't want a burning vagina.

2 comments:

  1. It seems more people like brussels sprouts than I thought!!
    Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had some tonight at my sister's house. Apparently her and her boyfriend both like them. Yum!

      Delete