Thursday, August 15, 2019

Kink of the Week: Summer

"I remember every moment of those endless summer nights.
I still recall the walks along the beaches
And the way your hair would glisten in the sun
Rising in the afternoon
Making love to you under the moon." - Richard Marx


My favorite season is summer. I am pretty sure that I love it more than the average person. Hot sun, swimming, barbecues, and long days. Those are just a few of the things I love about summer. I may love summer but do I consider summer a kink for me? I'm not sure. Maybe?

I love spending time outdoors in the summer. Going to outdoor nudist events is always fun and my most favorite summer activity is swimming. Naked pool parties are the best! While a lot of people would rather sit inside in the air-conditioned house, I prefer to be outside. So, what do I love so much about being outdoors in the summer? The hot sun makes me feel very warm inside, which in turn makes me feel horny. I love feeling the sun on my skin. The warm weather is like a big hug wrapped around my whole body. It turns me on so much and I just can't get enough.

Summertime definitely puts me in a good mood. I have seasonal affective disorder, which means that I'm very depressed in the winter but very happy in the summer. It could be that I feel extra sexy and turned on in the summer because my mood is better. Or could it be something more?

The hot days of summer mean dressing in less clothing. People show a lot more skin in the summertime, which makes my mind go to dirty places a lot more often. There are many women walking around in summer dresses, which is fantastic. That gets my heart racing for sure. I love wearing summer dresses as much as I love admiring other women in summer dresses. Short shorts, crop tops, bikinis, and sandals. All of these are wonderful things we get to enjoy when the weather is hot.

Not only do I love the hot summer days, but I also love the warm summer nights. I absolutely love to sleep with the windows open on warm summer nights. Lying in bed and feeling the breeze blow across my body feels so erotic. I remember being turned on by this even when I was very young. I would sleep in the nude, toss my blanket off, lie there next to the open window and just get lost in that feeling. This also comes into play when Husband and I have sex outside on our balcony. Feeling the breeze on my skin while he is fucking me is almost too much to take. Fuck, it's just amazing.

I've known people who just can't tolerate having sex when it's too warm. I love it, though. In the winter, the house is always cold and I don't want to come out from under the covers to have sex. This always creates an awkward situation where I try to have sex while still wrapped up in a blanket burrito. In the summer, the house is warm, so I can toss the blanket off of me with no problem. We are also nudists, so walking around the house in the nude is a lot easier when it's warm. We tend to wear a lot more clothing in the fall and winter out of necessity.

Now that I've talked about the things that I enjoy doing, maybe I should list a few things that I fantasize about doing in the summertime. I want to have sex on the beach. Sure, it sounds cliché, but I have such a connection with the ocean that I just think it would be really amazing to have sex next to it. I would love to have a romantic picnic that includes some hot outdoor sex. One of my biggest fantasies, though, is having sex while stargazing on a warm summer night. Maybe this outs me as a country girl at heart but I would love to lie in the bed of a pickup truck, listening to music, looking up at the stars, cuddling with my partner, and then having it turn into some hot fucking. Yes, please. I have been fantasizing about that since I was a teenager. Maybe I need to start dating someone who owns a truck!

So, maybe summer isn't exactly a kink for me but I do very much enjoy it. I wish I could live in a place where it's summer all year round. I wouldn't even miss the changing of the seasons. Give me all the sundresses and swimming pools. I'll be quite content.



Make sure to check out the other kinky posts about Summer by giving the lips a kiss below.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes me too. I LOVE the summer. I would happily live in a place where it was summer all the time

    Molly

    ReplyDelete