Monday, July 15, 2019

Kink of the Week: Knife Play



Knife play. It sounds scary but what exactly is it?

Knife play is a kink in which knives are used as edgeplay tools. Edgeplay is when a Top takes the Bottom to the very edge of their psychological limits. So, essentially, knife play is used by the Top to push the Bottom to the edge of what they can handle by either cutting, scratching, or instilling fear.

When I first found out what knife play was, I was absolutely against it but not because I was feeling judgy and thought it was wrong. I had a serious self-harm problem from the time that I was seven years old until my mid-twenties. I have it under control now, but the thought of possibly going back down that road was very scary to me. After watching knife play scenes at play parties and reading stories written about experiences that others have had, I've realized that I'm very turned on by the thought of having it done to me and I don't think that it would trigger me in that way.

I've always been intrigued by the dark things in life. The more twisted and creepy something is, the more I'm into it. I'm a goth girl who decorates her house with bats, spiders, and other creepy things year-round. I read books about serial killers and watch murder documentaries. I very much enjoy watching rape and torture scenes in movies. So, I'm not surprised at all about the fact that knife play turns me on so much.
(Note: I am very much against murder, sexual assault, and torture in real life. It's all just fantasies in my head and I promise that I'm not a horrible person.)

I'm going to break down a few elements that I like about knife play.

One thing that really turns me on about knife play is the sensation that it would create. I am a huge sensation whore. I love being touched and I want to feel all the things on my body. Sensation play is the only thing that has ever gotten me to subspace and I love it so much. It is my most favorite scene to have. I want to feel the end of the knife poke me. I want to feel the cold metal against my skin. I want to feel it scratching me. I might even like feeling it cut me. Thinking about it is giving me goosebumps.

The marks left behind are another thing that excites me about knife play. Scratches, welts, and cuts are all possibilities of marks left behind after a knifeplay scene. Imagining myself running my hand over the welts left on my body from a knife leaves me breathless. The knife could be used to draw a picture, like a heart or a star. It could even be used to write words or draw lines in a pattern. I would love any and all of those things. Marks left on my body are always very exciting for me.

Though I've had a fascination with vampires since my teenage years, I'm not a fan of drinking blood. I don't enjoy that copper taste at all. I am very excited by the thought of being covered in blood though. So, the potential for blood play is another thing that excites me about knife play. Being covered in blood, rubbing it all over my body, having dirty words written on my body with it, watching it flow down the drain as I wash it off. Fuck, that turns me on so much. I've also been thinking about buying a vampire paddle for this purpose. A vampire paddle is a stiff leather or wooden paddle that has sharp metal pins that stick out 2-3 millimeters, just long enough to prick your skin and make you bleed. The idea is that as you are being spanked, the pins are also poking through your skin to give extra sensation. I have never used one but I love the idea of having it used on me!

The idea of the knife being used to cut clothing off of my body sends shivers down my spine. That is so fucking hot. I'm imagining Husband being so turned on by me that he just can't take it anymore. He needs to be inside me right now. So, he cuts my panties off with a knife and then shoves his cock into my pussy. Oh, fuck! Yes! Or, maybe he would use it to cut off my clothing in a consensual non-consent scene.

Consensual non-consent is a huge turn-on for me. I've fantasized a lot about using knife play in those scenes. I know that extreme care would have to be taken in order to be completely safe but I know it would really get me off. The idea of someone threatening to do awful things to me if I don't do as they say feels equally terrifying, intense, and exciting. I can feel myself getting wet at this thought.

The mind fuck of knife play is very intriguing to me. How do I know if a knife is sharp or dull? How can I be sure if the sharp or dull side is scraping across my skin if I can't see it? What if I flinch and he cuts off my nipple? What if he accidentally hurts me? The element of fear is very real when doing a knife play scene. I know that I'm safe and that he wouldn't hurt me but the knowledge that he could hurt me if he wanted to is enough to make me feel terrified. I imagine that it's a constant fight to reassure your brain that you will be okay. It very well could be too much for me when all is said and done but I'll never know unless I try it.


I have always loved knives. They are scary and sexy all at the same time. We even own a large collection of knives (way more than is pictured above), however, we have never used them in a scene. I've mentioned quite a few times that I want to try knife play but Husband and I have yet to do it. We have gone to a class to learn more about how to do it but I don't think Husband is feeling confident enough to try it yet. Honestly, I'm not sure what is holding him back. Probably the fear of hurting me. I've just given him space to figure it out and tried not to push for it. Now that I've written all of this, I think I should make a point to bring it up again. Hopefully, we can try it soon and I can write an update about how I feel about it.


1 comment: