Monday, June 25, 2012

Assisted masturbation is a lot more fun than it sounds

A little less than 2 weeks ago, Husband assisted me with my shower head activities. It started with me taking a bubble bath by candlelight to relax. I had a very stressful day and all I wanted to do was melt into some steamy vanilla water. Husband wanted to be close to me, so he sat outside of the tub and touched me softly as I relaxed. It was very romantical and I loved it. After an hour or so (who was counting?), I let the water out and started thinking about that detachable shower head up there staring at me. I felt guilty for wanting it when Husband was sitting right next to me. So, I asked him if he wanted to help me. He had never seen me masturbate with it before, so I thought he may be excited to watch. Back in April, we had a hotel room with a jacuzzi in it. I got off on the hot tub jets but he really didn't get to see much other than my face because my body was under the water.

Anyway, he accepted my offer and seemed pretty excited about it. Because the shower is so narrow, it's hard to spread my legs enough to get the jets of water exactly where I need them. I always end up having to part my pussy lips with one hand and then use the other hand to hold the shower head. I asked Husband to hold them for me so that I could have a hand free. I helped him get it just right and then I went to work. I angled the stream of water right to the left of my clit. The water is too strong to spray directly on my clit because I am super sensitive. Direct clit pressure is a no-no with me. *shudder* I closed my eyes and just enjoyed feeling the water rhythmically hitting my sweet spot. My breathing quickened and I used my free hand to massage my left breast. I pinched my nipple gently between my fingertips and bit my lower lip. My body was filling with such amazing pressure as I began to reach an intense peak. My breath caught in my chest and I felt the tremendous release of pleasure starting at my clit, then spreading down my legs all the way to my toes. At the same time, it moved up my tummy, to my breasts and nipples and up to the top of my head where I got goosebumps on my scalp. Oh my, I can't even give an accurate description of how great it felt. When we own a home, we definitely have to get a bathtub big enough for both of us so we can have lots of playtime with my shower head.


Something else I wanted to mention was how much Husband made me cum with his cock last night. I've said it before, but I can't stress enough how much my pussy loves his cock. It always reaches my G-spot. Sometimes to the point where I feel like I may lose my mind from such intense pleasure. For two hours, he alternated fucking me until I gushed and then licking up all of my juices. Squirt, dry, repeat. I did not complain, of course. I'm just glad we had laid a mat down on the bed before we started. Otherwise, we would have been sleeping in a very large wet spot. After he was done fucking me, he came on my pussy lips and then licked his cum off of me. That is something that turns me on a lot. It probably has a lot to do with my love of watching gay men have sex. Also, the fact that he did that probably had a lot to do with the fact that we were talking and fantasizing about Jacob right before having sex. Fuck, we really need to find a threesome partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment