Tuesday, October 8, 2024

TMI Tuesday: October 8, 2024

Here we are on another glorious Titty Tuesday. I really liked the way my makeup looked in the black and white filter but I hate how my areolas basically disappear.




Anyway, it's time for TMI Tuesday: Who's Counting?




1. Do you/have you ever kept track of the number of people you have been with?

Yes, I do keep track. I have an actual list with names. 


2. To get specific, How many people have you –

a. slept with?

19

b. kissed (in a romantic way, obviously)?

Oh, wow. I have no idea. I've kissed a lot of people. Maybe like 50?

c. given oral to?

I'm not sure about this one either but I could give it a guess. I went through a phase of blowing people just for fun when I was young. Ummm...let's say 40.

d. received oral from?

I'm pretty sure this number is 20.


3. What is the most amount of people you have been with at one time? (twosome, threesome, foursome, etc)

I've had a few foursomes and I've had a lot of threesomes. I have been in an orgy setting with seven total people but I only had sex with three of them myself.


4. Have you ever had multiple partners on the same day, just different times? (One person in the morning, another at lunch, and one at dinner, etc)

Yes, I've had sex with three people in one day at different times. I love that.


Bonus: Describe your best multiple-person encounter, either something that actually happened or one that you would want to happen. Or both. 😉

I have a huge bukkake fantasy. Just cover me in cum. Make me drown in it. I also have a big gang bang fantasy. Just lots of cocks filling me with cum until it's overflowing out of my pussy. Mmmm. Yes, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment