Sunday, March 3, 2024

Sinful Sunday: Sexy Because

Black lace and fishnet: That's definitely Ash


The Sinful Sunday prompt for March is "Sexy because..." I thought a lot about this over the last couple weeks and it had me stumped. So, I decided to ask for help. I sent a text to each of my three partners and asked them, "What do you think is sexy about me?"

Husband said, "The curves of your hips and ass snuggled up tight into a pair of jeans. The curve of your lips when you smile while thinking of doing something sexual. The way your eyes light up when they are full of mischief."

Mia said, "The way you carry yourself with confidence. Your eyes, your smile, your voice, your intelligence, the way you light up about something you're super passionate about, and your looks. I find every inch of your body very sexy. So, short answer, it's your whole package."

Aidan said, "I really like your smile. I like how open you are to trying new things. Also just how open you are sexually. I like the face you make when you orgasm. You can also be playful and fun. Also, you have great boobs and your eyes are easy to get lost in."

So, am I sexy because I have a nice smile? Am I sexy because I have deep eyes that entrance you? Am I sexy because I have nice breasts? Am I sexy because I'm a mischievous little slut? I don't know. Maybe.

Truthfully, though, I think I am sexy because I am authentically me. Personality, confidence, beautiful face, curvy body, and all the other little things that make me Ash. I'm not afraid to openly and honestly be myself. And that, I think, is the most sexy of all.



Kiss the lips below to see who else is sinning
Sinful Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Yep, all of that AND your love of life. The way you embrace it, shake it and own it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I completely agree. I kind of wrote similar thoughts that it is about who I am rather than anything to do with my boobs or bum

    Molly

    ReplyDelete