Tuesday, January 10, 2023

TMI Tuesday: January 10, 2023

After 13 years of TMI Tuesday posts, Hedone is calling it quits. I've only been participating for about 6 years but I've enjoyed it very much. Thanks for all of the great posts, Hedone. Thirteen years is something to be proud of for sure. 

Since there are a lot of posts that I haven't participated in, I'll be going through the old posts and continuing to participate for a while. 


Ash:

1. Do you like to be called a slut?

Yes, very much so. It turns me on so much, especially when Husband says it to me.


2. What quality do you value most in a man/woman, eg: Loyalty, humour, etc?

Honesty and kindness.


3. What physical quality of a man/woman are you most attracted to?

Hands, tummy, and arms.


4. What sexual act could you not live without?

Being fucked from behind (doggy style).


5. What sexual act would you never do again?

I'm not a fan of putting balls in my mouth. It makes me gag.



Husband:

1. Do you like to be called a slut?

I don't think I have ever been called one, but that being said I don't think I would care.


2. What quality do you value most in a man/woman, eg: Loyalty, humour, etc?

I value friendship the most for men or women. Without friendship, I don't have a connection and anything after that feels off and weird.


3. What physical quality of a man are you most attracted to?

Beautiful eyes will get me every time.


4. What sexual act could you not live without?

 I miss sex itself and would very much prefer to not live without it. 


5. What sexual act would you never do again?

I've not done anything so far that I would not do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment