Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sinful Sunday: Birthday Surprise

It's Sinful Sunday today but guess what tomorrow is! 

It's my birthday!

Birthdays have always been a big deal to me. I've had a rough life and every birthday I get the chance to celebrate means one more year I've made it through. I'm still here and I'm stronger than I was last year. That's something worth celebrating! I also love birthday presents, so there's that as well. 

A few really nice people got me some great birthday gifts this year and I'm feeling very spoiled. I had a photoshoot tonight to thank the gift-givers. Husband tried to capture my excitement with this photo.


Birthday Gifts! OMG! So excite!


Sinful Sunday
Lingerie is for Everyone

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday lovely.... also I LOVE that lingerie you have on

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo ... happy, happy birthday. We all need to be spoiled from time to time and so lovely that you've had some nice gifts. Enjoy !!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this smoking photo! Hope you had a spectacular, sexy birthday! Thanks for sharing ��

    ReplyDelete