Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sinful Sunday: Surrealism


So, last Sunday was prompt weekend for Sinful Sunday. The prompt for March was Surrealism. I came up with this idea of finding a very large penis in a field and begging it to cum for me. I tried to get the angles just right and make it work how I imagined but it just wasn’t happening. When last Sunday came, I lost the courage to actually post the picture. I decided to post it today even if it didn’t come out perfectly. So, there it is, Ash and the Monster Cock. 

Sinful Sunday

8 comments:

  1. I love this, it's playful and clever and sexy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I LOVE this! I imagine getting it to rise for you didn't require any begging at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is great you did a wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ash I think it is BRILLIANT. I am fairly sure I would have picked for this the round-up if you had post it last week because it is absolutely epic

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this came out very well indeed - really amusing yet sexy too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say you have achieved what was expected with this prompt. Fucking Great!

    ReplyDelete