Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sinful Sunday: Boobs From Below

This month, the Sinful Sunday prompt was like a little game. Molly created the Wheel of Photography. Each person was able to spin two wheels, which gave them their prompt. The first wheel gave the style of photography and the second wheel gave an additional element that needed to be included in the image.

This idea intrigued and excited me. I quickly spun the wheel to see what it would give me. The first one was "Taken from below." The second wheel gave me "The letter B." I tried a few different ideas before deciding on this image here.

I was riding Husband's cock and playing with my boobs when he took this picture.





Sinful Sunday

11 comments:

  1. Fab angle and perfect for your prompt words x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast of the black and turquoise against your soft pale skin. Very sensual.
    Missy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby does have a wonderful view

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have fantastic boobs and this is a a great picture of them ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hubby has the best view!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! And even better for knowing the context it was taken in!
    Aurora x

    ReplyDelete