Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The shower is the perfect place to get dirty

It has recently come to my attention that I do not have sex in the shower enough. Over the weekend, I made an attempt to fix this issue. I invited Husband to join me in the shower, which he did gladly. After washing a bit, I started to caress Husband's body. He closed his eyes and got lost in the feeling of my hands running all over his body. I leaned in and started to make out with him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I could feel his hard cock poking between my legs. As he got more and more excited, he grabbed my ass and pulled me in tighter. Our tongues circled around and danced with each other as we continued to kiss. I pulled away and started to kiss his neck gently. He moaned softly, melting like butter. I licked up and down his neck, then suddenly I bit down. I could feel his knees get weak as he moaned out in pleasure. I kissed his neck again, making him yearn for more. I continued to tease him with my lips and tongue, then I bit him again, harder. He moaned loudly and squeezed my ass, violently pulling me into his body. I loved the feeling of being wanted so badly.

I caressed Husband's body as I went down on my knees. I ran my hands down his sides, over his hips, and down his inguinal crease. I looked up at him and then wrapped my lips around his throbbing cock. I went halfway down on it, then back up a few times, teasing him. When I felt him begging for more, I went all the way down on his cock, shoving it into the back of my throat. My lips tightened around his cock and I sucked harder as I continued to bob up and down.

After a while, I stood up and started to kiss him again. I wanted him to feel how much I wanted his cock. I am pretty sure he felt it. Suddenly, he turned me around, bent me over and rammed his cock into my wet pussy. He fucked me so hard, causing me to moan out loudly. The sound of our wet bodies slapping together excited me. I stood up to catch my breath and he grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled me against him and wrapped his arm around my neck. He held me tight against him as he began to suck and bite at my neck. I moaned and felt him grinding against my ass. He caressed my body with his hands. The hot water from the shower had made my skin very sensitive, so every touch was intensified. It felt amazing.

He bent me over, grabbed hold of my hips and fucked me even harder than before. I rhythmically moved my hips in sync with his thrusts. He slowed down and I could feel his cock throbbing inside me. I knew he was close to cumming. I tightened the muscles in my pussy. He moaned out and started to fuck me very hard. It wasn't long before he was shooting his load deep inside me.

We got out of the shower, dried off and went into the bedroom. I climbed into bed and Husband asked if I would mind if he fucked me more with the strap-on. Of course I wanted to be fucked more! So, he put it on and climbed on the bed, kneeling between my legs. He started kissing all over my body. From my legs, to my thighs, to my stomach, to my breasts. I felt his hands on the inside of my thigh, moving down slowly until he was rubbing my clit. I arched my back and moaned a little. He continued until I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to be fucked again. I moved his hand away and pulled him close to me. He began to fuck me with the toy cock. I raised my legs above my head. I could feel my G-spot being hit over and over. I started to rub my clit and then squeezed his arms as I orgasmed.

By this time, Husband was ready for round two. He took off the strap-on and started to fuck me once again. He started off fast, which felt good, but what I really wanted was very slow thrusts. I made him slow down. I could feel his cock moving in and out, massaging my pussy walls in just the right places. Oh god, his cock is shaped perfectly. I moved my hips in rhythm with his thrusts. I felt like I was going to explode. The feeling was so amazing. I felt my body start to tense up. I wrapped my legs tightly around him as I waited for the pleasure release. My body yearned for it. I focused on the feeling of his hard cock moving in and out of my very wet pussy, and then I lost it. My whole body tingled with pleasure as I moaned out. Fuck, that was good.

Shower sex. Yes, I do recommend it. I just wish my detachable shower head had a longer reach so that it could join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment