Monday, May 6, 2013

Hold Me Down and Fuck Me

Last night, Husband and I were cuddling in bed and talking. Things got quiet and I thought we were going to be going to sleep. When he ordered me to spread my legs, I realized I was wrong. I spread my legs and laid one of them on top of his. He put his hand on my lady-bits and started to caress my outer labia. My clit woke up and started to tingle, which caused me to squirm. He then parted my pussy lips and started to rub my clit with his fingers. I rocked my hips gently as he began to cover my stomach in soft kisses. He moved down to my thighs and took a deep breath. "Damn, you smell so good," he said. I felt a knot of desire in my stomach when I heard that and I wanted him so bad. He moved up to my lips and started to kiss me. I caressed his back and then placed my hand on his hip. I felt so close to cumming. He placed his hand on my cheek and it pushed me over the edge. I dug my nails into his hip as I moaned in pleasure.

He told me he wanted me from behind, so I turned over and laid flat on the bed. He placed his hands on my arms and held them down, then he shoved his cock into my pussy. He fucked me so hard that it hurt, yet felt so very good. He complained that I wasn't fighting him enough and ordered me to fight harder. I tried to pull my arms away from his grip, but I could only move them a little bit. He fucked me harder and said "You're not even trying. Fight me!" I used all of my strength to try to get away, but he just pushed me down harder. My arms screamed out in pain and my gut reaction was to stop fighting so it wouldn't hurt so bad. But the more it hurt, the wetter my pussy got. I was loving the pain deep down inside. He moved his hands to my wrists and held me down even harder. He squeezed my hands tightly and I moaned out in pain. He fucked me harder and said, "How does it feel to know that I can do anything I want to you and you can't get away? Does that excite you?" I managed to moan out a very weak, "Yes." He continued to fuck me for a few more minutes and then stopped. He told me to put his cock in my mouth and suck all of my pussy juice off. I told him no, so he grabbed a handful of my hair and forced me to. He held my head in place as he fucked my mouth. He shoved his cock all the way down my throat then he stopped and told me to lick it. My pussy was so wet that his cock was covered in my juices. When I tasted it, it felt so wrong, but it was so hot at the same time.

Husband asked if I wanted him to fuck me again and I said yes. So, I assumed the doggy style position and he started fucking me from behind once again. I placed my arm underneath my body so that I could rub my clit with my fingers. I began to rock my hips in rhythm with his thrusting and he smacked my ass a few times. My breathing quickened and he started to fuck me harder. His cock was hitting my g-spot and I knew I couldn't hold on any longer. I let go and came so hard. I dug my nails into the bed as my body convulsed. He continued to fuck me even harder. My g-spot was still swollen and his cock was hitting it with every thrust. I started to cum again, this time squirting all over Husband, the bed and myself. I felt my cum spraying everywhere but it felt so good that all I could do is bury my face in the bed and moan loudly. I felt dead, but he still hadn't cum yet.

I sighed and tried to gather some strength from somewhere deep inside me. Husband turned me over, spread my legs and shoved his fingers into my pussy. He massaged my g-spot and I started to protest, not thinking I had the energy for anymore orgasms. He insisted and continued to fuck me with his fingers. I started to rub my clit with my fingers and Husband started to stroke his cock with his free hand. I started to cum, once again gushing everywhere. He told me that he was going to cum in my mouth, so I was to be ready for that. He continued to fuck me with his fingers and I rubbed my clit again. When I came this time, I squirted all over his hand as he shot his hot load into my mouth. I moaned as he came in my mouth. At that point, I thought I was done, but he insisted on making me cum one last time. So, he fucked me even harder with his fingers and I squirted one last time. The bed was soaked and I immediately regretted not putting a mat down on the bed. Husband was more than happy to sleep on the wet spot though. He loves waking up smelling like my cum.

Today, my arms and wrists are very sore, but I can't see any bruising, which makes me quite sad. I love when I have marks the next day. And this was very painful, so I was hoping I'd have something to show for that. At least I had all of those orgasms. That definitely made it all worth it. Mmmm.

2 comments: