Sunday, June 18, 2023

Voyeuristic

Last week was full of voyeuristic deliciousness for me. 

I went to Chicago with Anastasia and shared a hotel room with her and her FWB. I got to watch her get fucked all week. I love watching Anastasia get off, so I had a really good time. I even got to help her a bit. Mmmm.

Friday night, I went out to a bar with some friends and played cards with them. Lexi met a guy and invited him to join us. She ended up taking him out to her car and giving him a blow job. I have always wanted to do that. Meet someone and then immediately take them somewhere to suck them off. Fuck, that's hot. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get my anxiety to let loose enough to actually do that but I sure hope so.

Lexi had also brought a friend with her to the bar that night. She ended up taking that friend home with her and invited me to come watch. I can't even explain to you how hot it was to watch Lexi make this woman cum countless times that night. I only got to help by sucking on her breasts but damn, I was so fucking turned on. I came home that night and had a very intense masturbation session.


Lexi making her friend cum


Kiss the lips below to see who else is sinning.

Sinful Sunday

3 comments:

  1. This post is sexy and HOT! I'm glad you were there to take it all in.
    Thank you for sharing all of that.

    The photo is great, glad they agreed to let you share it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously hot week! mywildlens

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds absolutely amazing and this picture is fire

    molly

    ReplyDelete