Tuesday, April 4, 2023

TMI Tuesday: April 4, 2023

Happy Titty Tuesday!



It's time for TMI Tuesday.


1. List ONE word to describe your last sexual encounter.

Wet


2. Can you recall your worst sexual experience? Why was it so awful? Did you do anything at the time to try to make it better?

Not including any times that I was sexually assaulted, I would have to say the time I had sex with G and he said that I could use a vibrator he had in his nightstand to "finish myself off" after he came. It was awful because I don't like to have sex with people who don't care about my pleasure. I didn't do anything at the time but I never had sex with him again after that.


3. Do you fuck outside the box? We all have a laundry list of things–features, demographic characteristics, etc. that we like/prefer in a sexual partner. Do you ever deviate from that list? Give an example.

I have a type for sure but I go against that often. Personality wins me over more than looks most of the time. A recent example of that is Graham. He has a very large beard and I am very much not attracted to beards. He won me over anyway. 


4. Do you blend BDSM into your relationship? If yes, just in the bedroom or in other areas of your life? Explain.

I'm not sure how to answer that. I am very kinky and I've played outside of the bedroom at play parties. I don't participate in kinky activities around muggles in public though. So, I guess it could be considered mostly just a bedroom thing. I definitely have to be in the headspace for it.


5. Does the thought of your partner/significant other having sex with another person turn you on? Would you want to watch the act? Would you like to join in?

Yes, I very much enjoy watching Husband fuck other people. If I could join in, that would be even better.


Bonus: You want to seduce that sexy someone, what is the sweet-nothing that you’ll whisper in his/her ear?

I want to taste you.


No comments:

Post a Comment