Sunday, July 5, 2020

Sinful Sunday: There Will Be Blood

TW: Menstrual Blood

It's the first Sunday of the month, which means it is prompt weekend for Sinful Sunday. The prompt for July is "Sexing Up the Movies." This means, we were supposed to take a movie title and create a sexy, sinful, erotic image to go with it.

Since I've currently got my period, Husband chose the movie, "There Will Be Blood." He really enjoys fucking me during my period, so I'm pretty sure he chose that on purpose.



You may have noticed that there is more than one fluid in this picture. So, not only will there be blood but there will also be cum. It's kind of like horror movies and sex. They go together perfectly. Mmmm.

Here's a bonus picture of my hand and vibrator in the aftermath.



Check out who else is sinning by kissing the lips below.

Sinful Sunday

1 comment: