Sunday, March 1, 2020

Dodge Charger



The prompt for Kink of the Week is "unfuckable things." In other words, things that turn you on that you can't actually fuck.

When I was about 14 years old, I was riding in the car with my mom when I saw a 1969 Dodge Charger driving next to us. The car looked exactly like the one at the top of this post. I couldn't help but think that it looked very sexy. The roar of the engine excited me. I wanted to touch it. I wanted to ride in it. I wanted to drive it. I wanted to own one. I've been obsessed ever since.

There's something about the shape of that car that I just love. I will strain my neck just to check it out if one drives by. I stare at the back of that car and drool like I'm checking out an amazing ass. I just can't help it. It's so fucking sexy.

The sound of the engine revving really gets my juices flowing. I feel the power rumbling in my chest and my pussy instantly gets wet. When I first hear it, my breath catches and I feel like I can't breathe for a moment. I can feel it all through my body. I just want to sit in the car and feel the vibrations. I want to get lost in it.

I fantasize about driving one. I don't know if I'll ever get the chance but it's definitely a dream of mine. I drove a 2015 Dodge Charger a few years ago and I enjoyed it a lot but it definitely wasn't the same. The newer ones don't elicit as strong of a reaction as the older classic cars but they still do it for me. Anything from 1968-1970 is my absolute favorite.

A 1969 Dodge Charger. I want to fuck in it. I want to fuck on top of it. I would probably fuck the car itself if I could. Of course, I can't. And that's why a 1969 Dodge Charger is my unfuckable thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment