Saturday, May 19, 2012

Outdoor sex for the win

Husband and I recently had sex for the first time on our balcony. We put a blanket out there to make it more comfy, because splinters in your ass would not be fun while you're in the heat of the moment. It was very late at night (or early in the morning?) and it was also the night of the "Supermoon" so it was a lot brighter than usual out there. There is also a street light very close to the porch, so it really wasn't very dark at all. If someone was watching, they definitely could have seen what was going on. I kept thinking that someone may come outside and see us. Though, I wasn't sure if that thought made me more nervous or turned on. While Husband was going down on me, I would occasionally feel the breeze of the night on my bare thighs and it made me moan. It felt just as amazing as I was thinking it would. Having sex under the stars is very romantical and I loved it. I'm definitely planning on doing that more this summer!

I've been spending a lot of time being a "cowgirl" lately. I used to not be too much of a fan of sex in that position. I could never get the angle right, so it just wasn't that good. Recently I had an amazing G-spot orgasm while riding Husband's cock. I gushed all over him and he loved it. It was really hot. Now that I know how to make that happen, I've been wanting to do it all the time. Not sure why it took me so long to figure that out, but I think that it was well worth the wait.

 So, I've been waiting very patiently to have sex with a certain special woman in my life. It feels like it's been much longer than it actually has. Isn't that how it always works? I do enjoy the build-up though, so I can't complain too much. Wanting each other so much that it almost feels like you may burst...that feeling is awesome. After you finally have sex, that feeling never gets quite as strong as it was before. So, I do like the fact that I get to savor it. I have rarely done that in my life. Usually I'm like, "OMG. I want you. Let's get naked" right away. So, the point is, this is new and I'm actually enjoying it. But no matter how much I may be enjoying it now, I still can't wait until if finally happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment