Friday, February 16, 2024

Clothing Optional Skate Party

Photo of me at the party

Two weeks ago, Husband, Mia, and I went to a clothing-optional skate party. The whole roller rink was rented out and there were a bunch of people there in various states of undress. When Mia and I had talked about going, I told her I was considering wearing lingerie to this event. She told me that if I did, she would wear this top without a bra. How could I back out of THAT? I do love titties.

So, I did the thing. I picked out a long-sleeved lace dress for the event. I also wore a thong and my bra (for comfort because my tits are huge and need some support). And Mia held up her end of the bargain and wore a pair of ripped leggings with fishnets and the fishnet shirt. We were looking hot! Husband wore a fishnet shirt and some very sexy underwear that showed off his whole ass. He was looking like a snack for sure.

We had a great time at the party. Husband skated the whole time. Neither Mia nor I can skate, so we just watched. We sat on the sidelines and kept fondling each other and making out. The sexual tension was so fucking thick. We both wanted each other so badly. And I'm pretty sure we both very much wanted Husband as well. 

We stayed at the party for a few hours, then we decided it was time to go home. When we got to the car, I looked at Mia and asked, "Do you want me to take you home or would you like to come home with me?" She said she wanted to come home with me, but she said it in a tone that hinted that I should have already guessed what she wanted to do.

So, I drove us back to our place and we went straight to the bedroom. Husband took a few photos of us and then quietly left the room because Mia and I were getting pretty hot and heavy. We made each other cum a few times and then Mia said, "Poor [Husband], he's probably out there trying to sleep and we are making so much noise." I laughed and said, "I highly doubt he's actually sleeping through this. Would you like me to invite him to join us?" To my surprise, Mia said yes. So, I went out to the living room and invited him to come join us. He was very excited about it, obviously.

Husband came into the bedroom and I told him to lie down on the bed. Then, Mia and I sucked his cock together. It was so hot. It turned me on so much to see his cock in her mouth. I just wanted to make out with her. We teased and sucked until Husband was so turned on, I thought he might burst. At that point, I asked them what they were comfortable doing and they both said anything was fine.

I told them that I wanted to watch Husband fuck Mia. They were both kind of shy about it but I could tell they wanted it. So, I encouraged them to do it but they weren't sure how to get started. So, I told Mia to get in the doggy-style position and told Husband to grab a condom. Mia said she wanted to eat my pussy while he was fucking her and I thought that was an amazing idea.

Mia put her face between my thighs and started licking my clit as Husband got behind her and slipped inside her tight pussy. I cannot express how much I enjoyed watching my husband fuck my girlfriend. I loved the thought that she was being pleasured by him. I know how good it feels when he fucks me, so it excited me to think that she was feeling the same thing. She kept moaning so loudly as he pounded her. Moaning all over my clit. Mmmm. It felt so good. I didn't want it to end.

Eventually, Mia was exhausted and she said it was my turn. I got in the doggy-style position and Husband fucked me. I made out with Mia and sucked on her titties while he fucked me. I think that's my new favorite way to be fucked, while sucking on titties. So delicious. 

I grabbed my vibrator and put it on my clit. I came really hard a couple times and was hoping Husband would finish inside me. But he ended up not being able to cum, which happens sometimes when he gets too excited and over-stimulated. But he assured me that he had an amazing time and everything felt so good.

After we finished, both Husband and Mia cuddled up to me and we enjoyed a nice cuddle pile for a while. It's honestly the best thing about being polyamorous. Cuddle piles are wonderful. I checked in to make sure everyone was feeling okay with what happened and thankfully, things were great. I was very happy.

I'm not sure if they will ever want to do that again but I sure fucking hope so because I had an amazing time. I love sex with both of them separately, of course. But sex together was really fun too. So, here's to the future and hoping that I will have more stories like this to come.


February Photo Fest 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment