Tuesday, February 6, 2024

TMI Tuesday: February 6, 2024

Happy Titty Tuesday from Ash and Mia


It's time for TMI Tuesday!


The Big O


Ash:

1. Do you remember your first orgasm? How old were you? Tell us about it.

I was 14 years old the first time I had an orgasm. I didn't even know it was possible for women to orgasm, so I was very surprised by it. I actually wrote about it in this blog post. But here's an excerpt from it if you don't feel like reading that:

"One day I was sitting on the toilet masturbating, as I often did, and I felt this intense build-up and then a very powerful release. Pleasure shot through my body and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I whispered to myself, 'What the fuck was that?' From that point on, I started masturbating in very unhealthy amounts."


2. What is your favorite way to orgasm? (Sex, g-spot/p-spot, oral, etc).

My favorite way to orgasm is by having a g-spot and clitoral orgasm at the same time. Husband is very good at giving these to me. Mmmm.


3. Are there any ways you want to experience an orgasm but haven’t yet? (oral, p-spot/g-spot, with or without a vibrator, squirt, etc).

I really want to have an orgasm while doing vaginal/anal double penetration. That's really all I can think of that I haven't experienced already.


4. Have you ever had an orgasm in your sleep?

I actually have orgasms in my sleep pretty often. I have a TON of sex dreams. The orgasms from them usually wake me up.


5. What is the easiest/fastest way for you to have an orgasm?

Clitoral: While using a vibrator.

G-spot: By being fucked hard in the doggy-style position. Especially if it's angled to hit slightly to the left.


6. How many times a week do you try to reach orgasm?

I am working towards having an orgasm every day for my mental health. I haven't gotten there yet but hopefully soon. I tend to talk myself out of masturbation too often these days. I need to stop that.


7. Have you ever had an orgasm at the same time as your partner? Who normally cums first?

Almost every time Husband and I have sex, this happens. A couple times that I've had sex with Mia, this happened as well. I'm pretty sure it's happened with Aidan at least once. However, with all my current partners, I always cum first. 


8. Can you have multiples?

I can have multiple orgasms. Clitoral orgasms need a minute or so in between to reset. G-spot orgasms can just keep going and going and going.


9. How long does it normally take you to reach orgasm?

That depends on how it's being done. G-spot orgasms usually happen pretty quickly. Clitoral orgasms are more complicated. If a vibrator is being used, I can orgasm fairly fast. If fingers are being used, I used to be able to orgasm in less than a minute but as I've gotten older, it takes longer. Now, it can be anywhere between 3-6 minutes, I think. If it's oral sex, it takes me much longer. Probably between 10-15 minutes. 


10. Have you ever faked one?

Only once because the person I was having sex with would not stop touching me until I had an orgasm. And I couldn't get him to stop. So, I faked it so he would. I refuse to fake orgasms under normal circumstances. And I really hope no one fakes them with me.



Husband:

1. Do you remember your first orgasm? How old were you? Tell us about it.

I don't exactly remember my first orgasm. I grew up extremely religious and with that there came the understanding that masturbation and sex before marriage was wrong. I do remember that because of all that religion, I didn't touch myself, but would essentially grind myself into the ground or a couch until I orgasmed. I can only guess that I was maybe 16-17 years old, but not younger than 16.


2. What is your favorite way to orgasm? (Sex, g-spot/p-spot, oral, etc).

Sex is my favorite way to orgasm. First, it feels the best of the ways I can remember having orgasmed. Second, it is the most reliable way for me to orgasm.


3. Are there any ways you want to experience an orgasm but haven’t yet? (oral, p-spot/g-spot, with or without a vibrator, squirt, etc).

I very much would love to orgasm from oral. I have dreamed of that for a long, long time.


4. Have you ever had an orgasm in your sleep?

I've had wet dreams, but never have I ever orgasmed in my sleep.


5. What is the easiest/fastest way for you to have an orgasm?

Sex is the easiest and fastest way for me to orgasm. I have worked really hard to overcome the stigma of masturbation being bad, but it has left scars that still make it very difficult to orgasm from self-stimulation.


6. How many times a week do you try to reach orgasm?

I don't think I have ever actively thought about how many times I would like to try to reach orgasm. At least three sounds like a nice number, but I don't think I would turn down more.


7. Have you ever had an orgasm at the same time as your partner? Who normally cums first?

Wife and I have orgasmed at the same time many times together. I think it happens to be extremely hot and sexy when it does happen. I would say that Wife normally orgasms first, which is fun and I enjoy helping with that.


8. Can you have multiples?

In a day, yes. In a single sexpedition, sadly no.


9. How long does it normally take you to reach orgasm?

Between 5 and 30 minutes. It depends on how turned on I am, how long it has been since I last had sex, how long it has been since I last orgasmed, etc.


10. Have you ever faked one?

I used to fake orgasms with my ex. There were times when she would put me down and demean me. Other times I was just depressed and wanted it over with.


February Photo Fest 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment