Tuesday, February 20, 2024

TMI Tuesday: February 20, 2024

Happy Titty Tuesday

It's time for TMI Tuesday! Just Friends edition.


Ash:

1. Have you ever had a friendship with someone where you secretly (or not so secretly) desired them?

Yes, however, it almost always doesn't stay a secret for long. I don't have a very good filter and I end up telling people how I feel. Sometimes that can make things awkward. Oops. But I am known to crush on my friends very often.


2. Are you prone to jealousy, suspicion, or insecurity when your partner spends time with an attractive close friend without you? Why?

I don't get jealous very easily. As long as my partners are being honest and open with me, I won't feel those feelings. But as soon as someone is not being completely transparent or gets caught in a lie, I will get suspicious. The things that are likely to make me feel jealous are when you aren't giving me the same effort you are giving your other partners or not treating me fairly. Then, I get very jealous.


3. Has a previously platonic friendship ever bloomed into a sexual relationship?

This has happened quite a few times, actually. I do enjoy having sex with my friends.


4. Have you ever remained close friends with an ex-lover?

Husband and I stayed close friends for a while after we broke up. Until his ex decided to be a jealous bitch. But then we became friends again until we once again became lovers.

Gabriel and I weren't friends for a while after we broke up but we became friends again after a while. Though, his wife was a bitch and ruined that. 

Trystan is still my friend and even though he's technically Husband's ex, I'm still very much in love with him. I just don't really get to spend time with him.


5. Have you ever developed feelings for a “friend with benefits”? How did it develop, unfold, resolve?

I don't think so. Unless you count Trystan since we technically weren't dating. We were metamours but we enjoyed sexy time together. I did accidentally fall in love with him and it broke my heart when Husband broke up with him.


Bonus:  Tell us about your sluttiest act ever.

The night that this Sinful Sunday photo turned into an orgy. And now that I've been reminded of it, I realized that I never finished writing that blog post. So, I'm going to try to do that soon.



Husband

1. Have you ever had a friendship with someone where you secretly (or not so secretly) desired them?

One of my first online friends falls into this category. We were friends for a few years before we ever met in person, but after that even though we were just friends I definitely developed more feelings and interest than that. I don't think anything will ever come of it, and I am okay with that. We still flirt with each other randomly whenever we have long conversations and it never feels weird, and again I am okay with that.


2. Are you prone to jealousy, suspicion, or insecurity when your partner spends time with an attractive close friend without you? Why?

I know that I used to have issues when Wife and I were together the first time. I was a very insecure person back then, and I didn't have any firm ground to stand on when it came to feeling good about myself. Now if Wife is around attractive friends when we are apart or together, I am secure enough to not have any issues.


3. Has a previously platonic friendship ever bloomed into a sexual relationship?

I would say so, yes. Wife and I started out as friends, which blossomed into good friends. We were close and I believe that we both loved each other as friends in some capacity. However, when we met in person Wife obliterated those walls pretty thoroughly. 


4. Have you ever remained close friends with an ex-lover?

When Wife and I broke up after our first time together we stayed close friends, even though things got rocky every now and then. We remained friends though over the years we were apart and it was a wonderful thing for me. I would also say that even though Trystan and I are not really close, we are still friends. 


5. Have you ever developed feelings for a “friend with benefits”? How did it develop, unfold, resolve?

I have never had a friend with benefits.


Bonus:  Tell us about your sluttiest act ever.

After Wife and I broke up the first time my mental health was pretty crap. I ended hooking up with someone a few times just to get laid in the hopes that it would make me feel better. It didn't, but I tried.


February Photo Fest 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment