Tuesday, February 13, 2024

TMI Tuesday: February 13, 2024

Happy Titty Tuesday


Ash:

1. What is your most favourite thing to wear that you have in your closet at the moment?

I'm really feeling this outfit right now. I put it together over the weekend and I'm loving it. Please excuse my dirty mirror.


2. What is the one item of clothing that you have seen on one of your friends/workmates that you would steal for yourself if you had the chance?

A good corset. I haven't had the money to blow on a nice one that would actually fit me. And I'm not sure where to even look for one. So, unfortunately, I do not own a corset. But how great would my titties look if I did?


3. What is the one thing that your partner wears that never fails to turn you on. Why does it turn you on so much?

His kilts. They always turn me on very much. Between looking hot as fuck and also knowing that there's nothing underneath it, it's super sexy. 

Also, fishnet shirts. Unf. Why? Because fishnet clothing is also hot as fuck. 


4. What is the one thing you wear when you want to attract the attention of your partner or others?

Something that shows off my cleavage. Also, sexy panties. I tend to show off my panties a lot.


5. When you want to feel sexy what do you wear and why?

Sexy panties, fishnet tights, boots. One, some, or all of those things together. Sexy panties make me feel desirable. Fishnets make me feel hot. Boots make me feel powerful.


6. If you had unlimited funds but could only shop for one type of clothing (shoes, lingerie, fetish etc) what would it be?

Gothy dresses. I can't get enough.


Bonus: Tell us about your favourite scenario, real or fantasy, that involves some kind of clothing or fetish wear.

I get very turned on by having sex while wearing vinyl clothing and boots. Especially if they are together. 



Husband:

1. What is your most favourite thing to wear that you have in your closet at the moment?

My favorite thing to wear is my kilt, though technically it isn't in my closet at the moment. I do have a few, but the one I wear the most has found a home hanging up behind our bedroom door.


2. What is the one item of clothing that you have seen on one of your friends/workmates that you would steal for yourself if you had the chance?

I really can't think of any clothing that fits this. I'm very particular about clothes and how they feel over how they look. I am very happy with my clothes.


3. What is the one thing that your partner wears that never fails to turn you on. Why does it turn you on so much?

I'm going to have to go with Wife's boots that put her at my height. I'm not that much taller than Wife, but if we are standing and looking into each other's eyes she is looking up at me. When Wife wears the boots that put our eyes at the same height, there is so much intense intimacy there, staring into her eyes and looking at her face is a kick in the heart. On the plus side, it also puts her boobs that much closer to my face.


4. What is the one thing you wear when you want to attract the attention of your partner or others?

My kilt. It stands out compared to a lot of things men tend to wear and when I wear it, I like to also stand out and have that attention.


5. When you want to feel sexy what do you wear and why?

My kilt. Surprise. I think an enormous part of what makes me feel sexy when I wear it is the confidence I feel when I'm kilted up. I feel good and sure of myself. I also very much enjoy the thought that Wife knows I wear my kilt traditionally, which means it's the kilt and nothing else under it except me.


6. If you had unlimited funds but could only shop for one type of clothing (shoes, lingerie, fetish etc) what would it be?

Unlimited funds for clothing type, and I'm going with outdoor clothing. Stuff for camping, hiking, if it's for the outdoors and adventures I want to be able to get whatever I want because that stuff can be really costly. If that doesn't work, I want cosplay stuff, but mostly geared towards Ren-Faire or Viking wear.


Bonus: Tell us about your favourite scenario, real or fantasy, that involves some kind of clothing or fetish wear.

I have a thing that is growing as an idea that involves me "raiding" as a Viking, coming across Wife in a cottage, and me "pillaging" her and taking her back with me as treasure.


February Photo Fest 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment