Friday, February 9, 2024

Such a Slut: Part 2


After my date with Aidan, Husband was waiting for me at home. On my way there, I thought about what Husband would say about me having my tits still covered in Aidan's cum. Would he notice? Should I just go straight to the bathroom and wash it off? I felt like that would defeat the whole purpose of leaving it on there. He was meant to see it, right? But how would he feel about it? I was simultaneously turned on and anxious about the whole situation. 

I walked in the door and put my things away. Then, I walked to the bedroom where Husband was lying in bed waiting for me. I started to remove my coat and then I remembered, my very wet panties were still in my pocket. I took them out and Husband gave me a confused look. I said, "My panties were too wet to wear home. So, I just put them in my pocket." He smiled and said, "Oh, I can't wait to hear about THAT."

I threw the panties into the dirty laundry, got undressed, and then got in bed to cuddle Husband. He asked me how my date went and I slowly gave him all the details. He kept glancing down at my tits. I tried to ignore it. My tummy had so many bats flying around in it. The nervousness and excitement of not knowing how he would feel about the cum made me feel a bit nauseous. 

I finally got to the bit about Aidan cumming on my tits and Husband's face lit up. Excitedly, he exclaimed, "I knew that was cum on your tits!" I scrunched up my face. "Yeah, it is." He said, "You're such a dirty little slut." I said, "Do you want me to go wash it off?" He answered, "No, I want you to suck my cock. NOW."

Husband pulled down his pants and his very hard cock popped out. I was kind of in a state of shock, so I just stared at him. He looked at me with a very serious face and said, "Put it in your mouth and suck it. Right now." Then, he grabbed a handful of my hair and shoved my head down onto his cock. 

He wasted no time shoving that cock deep into my throat. I moaned and sucked it like a good girl. He fucked my mouth and put his hand on the back of my head so I couldn't pull away. Then, he forced my head all the way down on it. He held it there for a long while. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. Then, finally, he let up and I gasped for air. I tried to catch my breath but my mouth was watering so much, I started to choke on it. 

Husband shoved his cock in my mouth once more. I sucked it hard and fast. He moaned loudly, which made me moan too. I went down further and further, until it was in my throat again. He moaned, "Yes, good girl." My clit tingled and my pussy pulsed. Fuck, he was delicious.

I slowed down and took a break. I wanted to continue but my jaw was aching by this point. He caressed my face and said, "It's not fair that someone else wore out your mouth already." I apologized and he said, 'It's okay. I'm going to take that pussy now." 

I smiled and got in position for him. He climbed on top of me and slid his cock inside my hungry cunt. He moaned and said, "Fuck, you're so wet." I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in deeper. He started to fuck me harder. He bit my chest very hard and I moaned loudly, then I started to cum on his cock. 

Husband told me to flip over and get up on my knees. He grabbed my hips and shoved his cock inside my pussy. He fucked me so hard. He grabbed a handful of my hair so I couldn't pull away. Then, he fucked me even harder. I grabbed my vibrator and put it on my clit. Almost immediately, I started to cum. I squirted all over his cock. 

When he felt me squirting on him, he moaned and said, "Good girl. Cum on my cock." Then, he told me that he was going to finish on my face. I got really excited. He brought me to the end of the bed and bent me over it. Then, he fucked me until he got close to cumming.  He told me, "Get down on your knees." So, I did. I watched him stroke his cock and my mouth watered. I licked my lips and said, "I want your cum so bad." He said he was about to cum and I stuck my tongue out in hopes to catch a little in my mouth. He moaned and then shot his hot load all over my face. 

Husband took a few photos of my cum covered face, then I moaned and swallowed the bit of cum that I caught on my tongue. Then, I tended to my poor eyes that were full of cum because I opened them as he was cumming. That shit really burns. It's definitely a good idea to keep your eyes closed while getting a facial.

I had been covered in so much cum that night. It made me feel so happy. And at the same time, I was wishing I had someone else to cum on me. I guess that's the bad thing about being a nympho. It never is enough. I'm always wanting more.



February Photo Fest 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment