Tuesday, January 23, 2024

TMI Tuesday: January 23, 2024

I hope you're having an amazing Titty Tuesday




It’s time for TMI Tuesday!

Think kink



1. What’s the kinkiest thing about you, either mentally or physically?
Hmm, the kinkiest thing about me is probably that I really enjoy being used. Hold me down and fuck me until you fill me with cum, fuck my face and make me choke on your cock until tears run down my cheeks, just do whatever you want to me and I’ll be a good girl and take it just to please you.

2. Do you have any fetishes? If so, what are they?
I have a hand fetish. I’m very sexually aroused by hands. It’s a bit of an obsession. 

3. Have you ever been spanked? Did you enjoy it? Tell us more…
I’ve been spanked many times. I don’t enjoy being spanked while I’m being fucked. But any other time? Yes, please. 

4. Have you been tied up, or tied someone else up? Did you use rope or restraints?
Yes, I’ve been tied up many times. I’ve been tied up with rope, neckties, clothing, ribbon, and probably other things as well. I’ve also been restrained with handcuffs and zip ties. 

5. Would you classify yourself as more dominant, submissive, a switch, or entirely vanilla?
I’m the subbiest sub that ever did sub. 

6. What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done?
Probably needle play. That one usually makes people squeamish. 

7. Have you been to a BDSM club? What was it like? If not, would you ever go to one?
Yes, a few of them. It was exciting, sexy, and sometimes intimidating but also very fun. I plan to go to more. 

8. Favorite kinky clothing material?
I’m very much into PVC clothing. I love the look and the feel of it. It turns me on like crazy. 

9. Thigh boots – love ’em or hate ’em?
On myself? I hate them. They are incredibly uncomfortable. They always pinch the backs of my knees. On someone else? I guess it can be hot. I much prefer mid-calf boots. Those are very sexy. 

10. If you’re kinky, who knows about it? Do you tell people or is it a closely guarded secret?
I’m open about it if it comes up in conversation but I don’t just openly share with people for no reason. It’s not a secret though. 

11. What are your personal limits?
Are we talking about hard limits? Scat, spitting, ass-to-mouth, electric play, sounding, breast or clitoris torture, humiliation/degradation related to body shaming or personal flaws. Those are all I can think of right now but there are probably more. 

12. What’s your safeword and why did you choose that one?
I don’t have a safe word. We use the stoplight method. Green is good, keep going. Yellow means proceed with caution, I am reaching my limit. Red means stop immediately. 

13. Which fetishes do you just really not get?
I don’t kink shame. What one person enjoys does not have to be understood by anyone else for it to be okay. Just let people enjoy things. As long as it is consensual and doesn’t involve kids or animals, I don’t really care what you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment