Tuesday, January 2, 2024

TMI Tuesday: January 2, 2024

Happy Titty Tuesday, lovelies!


This week’s TMI Tuesday questions are on a subject near and dear to our hearts (and some other body parts, too). It’s all about SEX!


Ash:

1. What is your sexual personality?

a. The Controller – initiating sex, twisting your lover into positions you want, and driving scene play-by-play

b. Sex Slave – You love to be used and at the mercy of your lover. You don’t initiate but follow and do as you are told. You love to be used.

c. Daredevil – Sexual adventure and sexual thrills are what you are all about. You get off on the risk factor.

d. Subdued – Sex is a necessary part of the relationship so you are available when needed.


I think I'm a lot of B and a little of D. I'm a good girl. I'm not good at making the moves but I like to do as I'm told. While I don't like to be actually used, I do like to feel like I'm being used to get off. It turns me on so much. Sex is definitely a necessary part of relationships for me. My sex drive is very high and honestly, I lose interest if there is no sex involved. I don't have to have it every time we are together, but definitely often enough to feel connected.


2. How many times have you sneaked away from party guests to have sex in another part of the party venue. Where did you sneak to? Were you ever caught? 


Not enough, that's for sure. I've done it outdoors and in bathrooms. I'd love to do it in someone's bedroom. I've never been caught.


3. Your sex partner that you are mad crazy for has requested you do one of the following, which one would you grant consent to do:

a. Bondage/light restraint with your hands and legs tied while having sex

b. A sexual spanking that leaves light marks

c. Record the two of you having sex

d. Have sex in a mirrored room where you can see yourselves having sex from every angle


Well, considering that I've done all of these things with Husband, I think I would be up for any and all of these things. If I were to choose my favorite, it would be a spanking. I am a big fan of spankings and impact play.


4. Do you act out your sexual fantasies (select one)? Why?

a. I act out all of my fantasies.

b. I act out many of my fantasies.

c. I act out some of my fantasies.

d. I act out very few of my fantasies.

e. I don’t act out any of my fantasies.

f. I don’t have any fantasies.


I act out some of my fantasies. I don't act out more either because I feel embarrassed about wanting it so I don't say anything, I don't have a partner who would be into it, or it isn't easy to make happen. I think I have weird fantasies. But I'm kind of a weird girl.


5. How important is sex in your life (select one)?

a. I could hardly survive without it.

b. It is very important.

c. It is somewhat important.

d. I could live without it.

e. If it were up to me, sex wouldn’t even exist!


Over the last couple of years, my sex life had slowly dwindled down to almost non-existent. During that time, I was incredibly depressed. That is the reason I stopped writing and I haven't been posting new material on the Only Fans page. I didn't feel like myself anymore. I didn't act like myself anymore. I had completely lost myself and I honestly didn't even see the point of life anymore. Was I just being dramatic? Maybe. But sex has been such a huge part of my life for so long. It's my favorite thing in the whole world. It's what makes me feel alive. It's what makes me feel happy. Without it, who even am I? Not someone I care to be. So, I can say for sure that my answer is A. Could I survive without sex? Maybe, at least for a while. But I would say just barely. Thankfully, my sex life has picked up a lot in the last couple of months. Husband has been more attentive and his sex drive has been getting better. And I now have two partners in addition to Husband. So, lots of sex is being had.


Bonus: Finish the following phrase.  Sex is ______________ .


Sex is my most favorite way to spend my time.



Husband:

1. What is your sexual personality?

a. The Controller – initiating sex, twisting your lover into positions you want, and driving scene play-by-play

b. Sex Slave – You love to be used and at the mercy of your lover. You don’t initiate but follow and do as you are told. You love to be used.

c. Daredevil – Sexual adventure and sexual thrills are what you are all about. You get off on the risk factor.

d. Subdued – Sex is a necessary part of the relationship so you are available when needed.


At this moment, I feel most strongly with being a Daredevil. I love the idea of sex as an adventure, even if sometimes it also scares me. I want to be free from my head to have fun and explore all the passionate things I dream up.


2. How many times have you sneaked away from party guests to have sex in another part of the party venue. Where did you sneak to? Were you ever caught? 


I think Wife and I have snuck away a few times at parties, both with friends and with family. The one I remember the most was sneaking away at a friend’s party. We snuck away into the bathroom and had an intense quickie. Sneaking out of the bathroom, hoping no one noticed we were both gone at the same time, was extremely exciting. I don’t think we were ever caught, that I can remember.


3. Your sex partner that you are mad crazy for has requested you do one of the following, which one would you grant consent to do:

a. Bondage/light restraint with your hands and legs tied while having sex

b. A sexual spanking that leaves light marks

c. Record the two of you having sex

d. Have sex in a mirrored room where you can see yourselves having sex from every angle


Having sex in a mirrored room would be hot as fuck! The idea of being able to watch every bit of what we are doing from any angle would be thrilling and very exciting. I like to be watching what I am doing, but being able to see it any way I look would be amazing. I think Wife and I talked about something like this years ago; having been in a few hotels that had amazing mirror setups was an awesome taste of what we could do with a play room of our own.


4. Do you act out your sexual fantasies (select one)? Why?

a. I act out all of my fantasies.

b. I act out many of my fantasies.

c. I act out some of my fantasies.

d. I act out very few of my fantasies.

e. I don’t act out any of my fantasies.

f. I don’t have any fantasies.


I act out some of my fantasies. My brain tends to get in the way of me acting out fantasies. I get caught up in doubts and fears and all the things that dampen my sexual drive. I am learning to try to let go of these things and to just be in the moment. I want to be freer and experience the joy of that freedom. I want to communicate my fantasies more often instead of keeping them tucked away inside of me.


5. How important is sex in your life (select one)?

a. I could hardly survive without it.

b. It is very important.

c. It is somewhat important.

d. I could live without it.

e. If it were up to me, sex wouldn’t even exist!


Sex is very important in my life. I have not been any good at all about expressing that or making that actually known for quite some time now. I am very ashamed at how horribly I have handled the shared sex life between Wife and I. There is so much joy and love and connection that I have not been part of because I chose to not be present. It hurts not sharing how much true desire for sex and intimacy and connection I have for my incredibly sexy Wife. I am trying very hard to connect again and correct my course so that we can again grow together and sleep in all the wet spots.


Bonus: Finish the following phrase.  Sex is ______________ .

Sex is the incredible power of plugging in and feeling alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment