Sunday, January 28, 2024

Sinful Sunday: Slippery Ride


Riding on top has always been a bit difficult for me. I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, which makes my joints very flexible and causes a lot of pain. It’s painful for my hip joints when straddling on top. But it can be very fun and extra hot for my partner. So, while I don’t do it often, it’s always worth it when it does happen. 

Last night, I was on top of Husband. I was slowly teasing his cock with my pussy. Then, he started fucking me hard from below. When I started to cum, I closed my eyes and got lost in the feeling. Then, Husband said, “Look at me while I fuck you.” I was surprised but turned on by him being so dominant. We stared into each other’s eyes as I squirted all over him. Then, he came inside me. It was really powerful and very hot. It was definitely a sinful experience.


Click the lips below to see who else is sinning

Sinful Sunday

1 comment:

  1. “Look at me while I fuck you.”

    Those words are SO hot

    Molly

    ReplyDelete