Thursday, January 25, 2024

Aidan's Chicago Birthday Trip

The lingerie I wore for Aidan's birthday

I started dating Aidan in November. I originally met him four years ago at a kinky house party. I had a very big crush on him but the timing just wasn't right. Then, a few months ago, I saw him pop up in a polyamorous group I'm a member of. I commented on his post and things progressed from there. 

Last weekend, it was Aidan's birthday. His nesting partner, Callie, messaged me and asked if I would be willing to go on a trip to Chicago with them to celebrate his birthday. I said, "Absolutely!" She asked me to bring along some lingerie, so I knew it would be getting sexy in that hotel room. 

The drive there seemed to last forever. I kept fantasizing about getting Aidan naked and giving him double the pleasure with Callie. When we finally got there, we were pretty exhausted. We all collapsed on the bed and had a little cuddle pile. After we rested a bit, I was so fucking ready to get the sexy times going. But Callie was not budging on that. She wanted to wait until after we had dinner...which was a whole three hours away. If it were up to me, I would have had a before-dinner snack and then an after-dinner dessert. But I was a good girl and I kept my hands to myself and waited even though it was difficult. When you're very turned on and really want someone, waiting times seem to last so much longer. 

When we got back from dinner, we cuddled a bit more. Then, Callie asked Aidan if he'd like to see us in our sexy outfits. So, we went to change. Callie was wearing a beautiful blue lace teddy with a snap crotch for easy access. I was wearing a tight purple velvet dress with lacey cutouts on the sides and a see-through mesh back. I also wore a black and purple thong underneath. Aidan was a big fan of both of our outfits, of course. We were looking hot!

After we got settled in the bed together, Callie told me to take the top half while she got Aidan's bottom half warmed up. She started sucking his cock and I went up to kiss him. I really wanted to share his cock with her but I didn't want to overstep. So, I did as I was told. I could tell she was definitely in charge that night. After a bit of kissing, Aidan started biting my neck and shoulders, which instantly made my panties wet. All I could think about was how much I wanted that cock.

Callie told me to take a turn sucking Aidan's cock, so I wasted no time getting down there. I put it in my mouth like I was starving, shoving it deep into my throat. Callie played with his balls while I sucked. Hearing him moan as we were doing that made me even more wet. Fuck. I needed him inside me.

Callie said that it was time for Aidan to fuck me. I looked up at him, tears in my eyes from choking on his cock, and smiled so he knew that's what I wanted too. He then removed my lingerie quickly and climbed on top of me. I moaned as his big cock slipped inside my dripping wet cunt. How long had I been waiting for that? It sure felt like days. He fucked me softly at first. He moaned and said, "Fuck, you're so wet." And then he fucked me harder. It didn't take long before I was cumming all over his cock. I came over and over again as he continued to fuck me. I completely forgot that Callie was watching us until she said that she wished she had brought some toys to play with. 

Aidan told me to flip over on my side. He then lifted my leg and fucked me while sitting up on his knees. His cock kept hitting my cervix. So, I tried to find a good angle to prevent that. I ended up on my tummy. He fucked me for a little bit in that position and made me cum once more. Then, it was Callie's turn.

Callie unsnapped the buttons at her crotch and Aidan climbed on top of her. He started to fuck her and I watched as her tits bounced around. It made my clit tingle. She asked if I had brought any toys and I remembered that I had brought a vibrator. So, I went to grab it. I laid on the bed next to them and put the vibrator on my clit. It felt so good but I was trying to hold back. I didn't want to squirt all over the bed and make a mess. So, I took my time. 

Callie flipped over and Aidan fucked her in the doggy-style position. I watched his face as he fucked her. It was so hot watching him be pleasured by her cunt. As he got closer and closer to orgasm, so did I. My breathing became heavy and erratic. He looked at me, making deep eye contact. My breath caught in my throat. I couldn't breathe. Those piercing eyes had a hold on me. I started to moan and then my clit exploded in pleasure. I had one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had in my life. It was fucking amazing. 

Callie asked Aidan where he would like to cum. He thought for a moment and then said, "On both of your breasts." So, Callie and I put our titties next to each other. But then she laid her head on my left breast and said it was very comfy. So, she decided that he would cum on my tits and her face. He crawled up to us, sat up on his knees, and started jerking his cock. I loved that sight. It turned me on so much. So, I started playing with my right nipple. I licked my lips, waiting for that sweet juice to shoot out of his cock. And then it came. All over my tits and on Callie's face. I closed my eyes and moaned as I felt the warm liquid cover my tits.

Callie wanted us all to take a shower after, so we piled in together. I was still riding an amazing high though. As Aidan and Callie began washing their bodies, I stood in the corner of the shower and rubbed the cum into my breasts. I was not ready to wash it off yet. They saw what I was doing and laughed. I didn't care. I was very content. 

I was hoping we would be able to have more sex in that hotel room before we had to check out but it just didn't end up working out that way. Hopefully, there will be more opportunities for fun like that in the future though. And maybe Callie will feel more comfortable with both of us joining in together when Aidan is fucking us. Because I'd much rather do that than play off to the side by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment