Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Spit Roast Party

It's been quite a while since the last time I hung out with G. He must have been on my mind the other day though because I had a pretty hot dream about him.

The dream began with a small party at G's house. People were spread out around the house, drinking alcohol and having conversations. In these situations, I'm always the odd one out. I tend to get really awkward and slink off to a corner, wishing that I could figure out how to start a conversation with someone. I stood around watching people for a while, then decided to go to the kitchen to get a drink refill.

When I walked into the kitchen, G was in there getting a drink as well.

"Hey, Ash! Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, it's a nice party." I looked down at my feet. "I'm sure I'd have more fun if I could stop being so awkward and actually conversate."

G walked across the kitchen, closer to me. "Aww, you're not as awkward as you think you are. Just go up and talk to someone. I know they would love to hear what you have to say."

"You're probably right," I giggled nervously. I started to pour a drink and spilled it all over the floor. "Oh jeez, that's pretty epic timing."

I grabbed a towel from the counter and bent down to clean up my mess. G came up behind me, lifted my dress, and grabbed my ass. I continued to wipe the floor as he rubbed his hard cock up against me. I stood up and turned around to look at him.

"Well, hello there," I said, a bit surprised.

"I bet I could make this party a bit more fun for you," G said with a smirk.

"Oh, you think so? Prove it."

I could see the mischief in G's eyes as he quickly flipped me around and bent me over the counter. I felt his rigid cock pressing against my hip as he smacked my ass. He pulled my panties down to the floor and smacked my ass once more. His hand slid down between my legs. I moaned as he began rubbing my clit.

"You're so wet already. I've barely touched you."

I didn't respond. I couldn't think straight. I could feel that I was getting so close to cumming. I focused on his fingers gliding across my clit. They circled around it over and over. My breathing increased and I started to pull away. He held me down harder on the countertop.

"I want you to cum for me, Ash. Then, I'm going to fuck you. Hard."

He grabbed hold of my hair and gave it a tug. At that moment, my whole body flushed and I started to cum. As I was trying to catch my breath, he pulled his cock out and shoved it inside my wet cunt. I moaned out and braced myself on the wall. He was pounding my pussy so hard that I could barely keep my moans contained.

I was startled by the sound of a man clearing his throat. I looked over at the doorway to see Husband, looking shocked, yet turned on.

"So, this is where you went off to," Husband said with a little laugh.

"I...I wasn't planning on it. It just...happened."

"Yeah? Well, now you're going to take my cock, too."

Husband walked over to us and dropped his pants. He grabbed my head, pushed me down onto my knees, and shoved his cock in my mouth. He fucked my throat deeply until tears ran down my face.

"I need to fuck that delicious pussy some more," G said as he pushed me down onto my hands and knees. He slid his cock into my hungry cunt once again and started to pound it as I continued to suck Husband's cock.

I was so aroused. I needed to cum so badly. I reached down to rub my clit. I was already so close. G increased his speed as Husband pulled my hair and shoved his cock even further down my throat. I lost it. I came so hard, squirting all over G and moaning around Husband's cock. A moment later, they both orgasmed as well, filling my holes with cum.

The guys helped me up and G tossed my panties to me.

"Wow, that definitely made this party a lot more fun. You weren't lying about that," I said, as I put my panties back on.

We grabbed our drinks and started to walk into the living room like nothing had happened. I blushed when people looked back at us, wondering where we've been. I couldn't believe I had just been spit roasted in the kitchen right in the middle of a party. I was feeling like such a slut and I loved it.



Wicked Wednesday... a place to be wickedly sexy or sexily wicked

2 comments:

  1. Now this is a great way to make a party better. Love this!
    Welcome to Wicked Wednesday :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dream/ fantasy, loved 'immediate' and 'surprise' element to it - increased the sexy!

    ReplyDelete