Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sinful Sunday: Fingers

It's Sinful Sunday and the prompt for the month of January is "Letter F."

I think most of you are aware of my hand fetish. I spend a lot of time staring at the fingers of random people. I imagine those fingers touching my soft skin. I imagine them inside me. I imagine what they would taste like. I often get very caught up in those thoughts. Sometimes I find it extremely difficult to focus on conversations with people who talk with their hands. It's incredibly distracting and I just can't help it.

This is why I just had to go with FINGERS for this month's prompt.




Don't forget to click the lips below to see who else is sinning this Sunday.

Sinful Sunday

6 comments:

  1. Fingers... mmm and fingers in my mouth. Beautiful image!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you again Ash - lovely shot and great idea for the prompt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you pigatails and I have similar feeling about men's hands in particular

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always wonderful to see other's fetishes and fantasies.
    And this photo is wonderfully sexy!!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete