Friday, June 7, 2024

Steaming Hot Sex with Mia



Mia and I went to an age play meetup on Wednesday night. She has been so accepting of my Little side, which I was honestly scared to show her. She fell right into the roll of caretaker without any prompting at all. She is always taking care of me in little ways that mean so much and getting things for me that help me to express my Little side. I have been opening up little bits at a time and letting her in. I've let her in on this more than anyone else. It's been an emotional journey but so exciting as well.


After the event, we came back to Mia's place. We cuddled in our bed together and talked about random things for a while. Then, things got serious and we started making out. Soft at first, then more passionately. 

Mia started kissing my chest and then sucking and biting my cleavage. I moaned as I felt her mouth on my skin. I started running my hand over her thigh and down her leg. Her skin felt so soft and it turned me on.

We made out some more. Our tongues swirling around, tasting each other. I bit her lip a bit and it really got her excited. She moaned and I pulled her in closer to me.

Suddenly, Mia reached down and started rubbing my vulva on top of my panties. They were already wet from my excitement. She pulled them aside and started rubbing my clit. My breath caught in my throat as I felt her fingers gliding across my wetness. I looked into her eyes and she started rubbing faster. Soon, I was cumming on her fingers, soaking my panties.

I was trying to catch my breath when Mia said, "Get up." It took me a second to really hear her through the fog of the intense orgasm she just gave me. So, she repeated herself. "Get up." I stood up next to her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed. She said, "Take off your dress." I did as I was told. 

Mia grabbed my hips from behind and pulled me close to her. She started kissing and biting my back and ass, leaving small bruises behind. She wrapped her hands around me and grabbed my breasts. I took my bra off so I could feel her hands on my breasts. She massaged them while she continued to lick, kiss, and nibble my backside. I put my hands on top of hers and gently caressed them.

She told me to turn around, so I did. She put her face between my tits and squeezed them. She started sucking on my nipples as I held her hair out of her face. She was very into it and I felt like I was getting drunk on her energy. 

Mia stood up, took off her dress, and pushed me against the wall. She started making out with me again. Then, she moved down to my neck. Kissing, licking, nibbling. I reached my hands behind her and removed her bra. Then, she mashed her tits into mine and we both moaned.

We kissed some more, our hands exploring each other's bodies. Then, suddenly, she forcefully pulled my panties down. She grabbed my right hand and pinned it above my head. She pushed me against the wall with her body and then shoved the fingers of her other hand into my pussy. She fucked my cunt hard and I moaned loudly. I couldn't hold back. As I orgasmed, I squirted all over. It hit the hard wood floor, making a splashing sound. That was the first time I ever heard it like that and it was so exciting.

Mia grabbed the strap-on and ordered me to bend over. I bent over the bed and she shoved her cock deep inside me. She fucked me hard, holding on to my hips as she thrusted. I moaned as I grasped the bed sheet in my hands.

She told me to turn around and then pushed me onto the bed. She knelt in front of me, threw my legs up on her shoulders, and shoved her cock inside me once more. She fucked me even harder this time. I started cumming almost immediately. 

She laid her body on top of mine and I wrapped my legs around her waist. She started fucking me again. I dug my nails into her back as she made me cum, squirting all over the bed. 

At this point, she slowed a bit, softer this time. I felt her long strokes, hitting deep inside me. I tried to hold back but I couldn't. I orgasmed once again, soaking the bed even more.

Mia took off the strap, tore her panties off, and then straddled my leg. She said, "I'm sorry, my pussy is so wet." I moaned, "Fuck, yes!" She started grinding her pussy on my thigh. I felt her wetness gliding over my thigh and it was just so fucking hot. I grabbed her hips and pulled her toward me. She started to move faster, rubbing her clit against my thigh. I heard her breathing get harder and ragged. I moaned, "Fuck! Yes, baby!" She started to cum, which made me cum too. My pussy wasn't even being touched at the time but it was so fucking hot, it pushed me over the edge. 

She got up and grabbed a vibrator. Then, she got in position to scissor me with the vibrator between our clits. After we got it in the right place, she started grinding on my pussy. Fuck, it felt good. I loved feeling her pussy on mine. I looked at her face as she rode on top of me. It looked intense and full of pleasure. It sent me over the edge and I moaned, "I'm gonna cum!" Then, we both came together again. I squirted on her pussy and it turned me on so much. 

She started kissing me and I thought she was done at this point. I was wrong. She threw the vibrator aside and straddled my thigh again. She started grinding her pussy on my leg as she rubbed my clit with her fingers. I was so wet that her fingers glided across my clit very easily. Fuck, it was so sensitive. As soon as she started to cum, I came again with her.

She collapsed on the bed next to me, rightfully exhausted. I started to kiss her breasts. I licked around the outside, teasing her. Then, I made my way to her nipple. I sucked on it, massaging it with my tongue. Then, I made my way to the other breast and did the same. I kissed my way up her chest and to her neck. Then, I kissed, sucked, and bit her. She tried biting me back. She got a couple in before I pushed her away. It was my turn to please her. 

I pulled her body in close to mine, then I parted her pussy lips and started to rub her clit. She was so fucking wet. I held her close as I made her cum a couple times. Then, she made me stop. She had finally had enough.

We held each other and cuddled for a while, recovering from our multiple orgasms. It was a very hot night and I can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment