Tuesday, July 23, 2024

TMI Tuesday: July 23, 2024

Happy Titty Tuesday


It's been a while. Things in my life haven't been great but I'm working through them as best as I can. I figured I'd try to get back into writing here and the easiest way to do that was with a TMI Tuesday post.


Mia will be joining me for today's questions. A big thank you to her because she wasn't feeling up to doing it but she pushed through and made it happen for me. 


Ash:

1. From erotica to sex blogs, everyone seems to be having intense orgasms. Do you feel like you are experiencing the same intense orgasmic waves everyone talks about?

Right now? Not at all. I'm in a very deep depression and it has robbed my life of all sexual joy. But usually, yes. I have been told that I'm a very orgasmic person. I can cum from both penetration & clitoral stimulation and my orgasms are very powerful. Hopefully I get back to that point soon.


2. At the beginning of our sexual lives, we are often let down because it feels like nothing in comparison to what we see in films and magazines. Sexual pleasure is something you learn more about as you get older. How have you learned to cultivate the pleasure that you feel?

My first orgasm was a complete surprise, so I didn't really have an idea of what sexual pleasure was like before that. I was just masturbating because it felt good and then I felt the wave of pleasure through my body. I had no idea what it was. I didn't even know that women could orgasm. From there, I just kept touching myself and learning what I like. I've never been afraid to tell my partners that I'd like to try new things. It's all about experimenting and learning what feels good to you.


3. In the last 3 years, has your sexual pleasure:

a. waned

b. stayed the same

c. increased, enhanced, improved

I would say it's waned. It's kind of been a roller coaster ride. It's gotten better in the last six months, but it's definitely not as good as it was five years ago. I think there's just too much emotional baggage that needs to be dealt with. It's caused me to be more timid, insecure, and not let loose as much as I used to.


4. If you are feeling much more sexual pleasure than your lover do you feel the need to make up the deficit or just live in the moment and enjoy what has been given to you?

I will definitely feel the need to make up for the deficit but only if my partner is up for that.


5. How important is it to you for you and your lover to have simultaneous orgasms?

a. not important – never thought about it

b. somewhat important – I think it would be nice to explode at the same time

c. important – that is what I ‘work’ for, cumming at the same time makes everything more intense–my orgasm, my feelings, the entire experience.

Somewhere between B and C. I absolutely love cumming at the same time my partner does but it's okay if that doesn't happen. I do tend to work for that when I am having sex with a man though. And anytime it happens with Mia, it blows my mind. It's so intense but it's also harder to do with a woman.


Bonus: Do you think that having an orgasm is the same as sexual pleasure? Why or why not?

No. Orgasms should not always be the goal because sometimes they just don't happen for lots of reasons and that's okay. There is so much sexual pleasure that takes place when being intimate with your partner. It's not just about the orgasm.



Mia:

1. From erotica to sex blogs, everyone seems to be having intense orgasms. Do you feel like you are experiencing the same intense orgasmic waves everyone talks about?

I do experience intense orgasms. I joke and say that my soul leaves my body.


2. At the beginning of our sexual lives, we are often let down because it feels like nothing in comparison to what we see in films and magazines. Sexual pleasure is something you learn more about as you get older. How have you learned to cultivate the pleasure that you feel?

Just by keeping an open mind and allowing myself to try new things. That's how I've learned what I like.


3. In the last 3 years, has your sexual pleasure:

a. waned

b. stayed the same

c. increased, enhanced, improved

I'd say C. Especially since a certain beautiful girl came into my life. Her name rhymes with splash, just like the way she... Nevermind. 


4. If you are feeling much more sexual pleasure than your lover do you feel the need to make up the deficit or just live in the moment and enjoy what has been given to you?

I would feel the need to make up for it. I always feel the need to prioritize my partner's pleasure and I would feel bad if it felt better for me than my partner.


5. How important is it to you for you and your lover to have simultaneous orgasms?

a. not important – never thought about it

b. somewhat important – I think it would be nice to explode at the same time

c. important – that is what I ‘work’ for, cumming at the same time makes everything more intense–my orgasm, my feelings, the entire experience.

I'd have to say B. It doesn't happen always but when it does it's the most wonderful feeling ever. Hearing our moans and breathing get harder, looking into each others eyes and getting lost in each other. The whole world fades away in that moment.


Bonus: Do you think that having an orgasm is the same as sexual pleasure? Why or why not?

I mean, you experience sexual pleasure from an orgasm, sure but it's not quite the same to me. Sexual pleasure can be experienced in so many different ways, not necessarily by just climaxing. Could be as simple as a soft caress and a kiss.


Boobday Button

No comments:

Post a Comment