Sunday, June 2, 2024

Sinful Sunday: Mirrors


The Sinful Sunday June prompt is "mirrors." This photo of Husband and I sinning was captured today in a bathroom mirror at a friend's house.

Sometimes, you're house sitting for a friend while they are on vacation and the urge just hits you. So, you end up having a quickie in the bathroom. Or maybe in other rooms of the house, too. 


Also, I was very brave and didn't crop my belly out of this photo, so please be kind. It's taking a lot of strength to post this as is. And that bruise on my belly was from a Mia bite. Mmmm.


Kiss the lips below to see who else is sinning.

Sinful Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful photo ... and I know what you mean about doing something slightly sinful and indulging in that sort of fun ... and wondering it it perhaps has been used in a similar way before !!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me this is sooo sexy and I think you look you look like a woman who is enjoying her body and that is sexy as hell, as is the bruise. I am glad you didn't crop your tummy out because I do honestly think you look stunning but I do totally relate to your discomfort and thinking about doing it. I definitely have my own struggles with my belly too

    Molly

    ReplyDelete