Tuesday, March 21, 2023

TMI Tuesday: March 21, 2023

Happy Titty Tuesday!


It's time for TMI Tuesday


Have and Have Not Edition.


List five (5) things you have done that other people probably have not done.

1. Been beaten by a flogger that was on fire

2. Had someone stick needles in my breasts/back for fun

3. Used a dry ice slurry and a metal cookie cutter to make a cold brand on my skin

If you want to read about those three experiences above, click right here.

4. Sat on a Sybian and orgasmed in front of a room full of people at a party

Read about my first kink party and my adventures on the Sybian right here.

5. Umm. Had a foursome with Husband, his boyfriend, and my girlfriend? That doesn't seem like it would be something that a lot of people have done.

Check out my first foursome experience.


List five (5) things you have not done that other people probably have done.

1. Eaten Ass

2. Joined the mile-high club

3. Used nipple clamps

4. Being gagged, either with a cloth or a device like a gag ball. It really freaks me out.

5. Sex in a car. Okay, I've given road head and masturbated in the car, but never had penis-in-vagina sex in a car.


Bonus: What is the oddest thing that you’ve ever seen?

I watched people have metal rods inserted into their urethras. That was pretty odd to me. Sounding just isn't my thing.


Bonus, Bonus: What is the oddest, kinkiest, or craziest thing you have ever done?

Oddest: I think the oddest thing I've done (and do on the regular) is caress my partner's hands while we are having sex. I have a hand fetish and it really turns me on. I think most people find it weird and are a little put off by it. Oh well.

Kinkiest: When I talk to people about my kinks, the one I get the most reaction from is needle play. So, I guess having someone put needles into my skin for fun is the kinkiest thing I've ever done.

Craziest: I let someone shock me with a violet wand. This probably doesn't sound super crazy to some people but I am a very conductive person and highly sensitive to electricity. That was a big nope for me. Never. Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment