Tuesday, April 2, 2024

TMI Tuesday: April 2, 2024

Happy Titty Tuesday!



It's time for TMI Tuesday, Erotic Home Edition.


1. When you bought your bed frame, did you evaluate it in terms of ropes, handcuffs, etc?

I didn't evaluate the bed frame. But we did shop around for a headboard that would be easy to use with those items. We never found one we liked in our price range. So, we didn't get a headboard.


2. Aside from beds, was sex ever a major consideration in choosing a piece of furniture?

Yes, when shopping for a new bed, we always get in a couple sex positions to see if the height of the bed is good.


3. Have you ever had anyone else (friend, mom) say a piece of your furniture was inappropriate because it was clearly for sexual purposes?

Yes. I used to have handcuffs on my bedposts when I was a teenager. I had Elmo hanging from one of them when not in use.


Little 18 year old me looking innocent as fuck

4. Do you have a piece of furniture that has a stain caused by bodily fluids (baby vomit not included)?

My mattress has bodily fluid stains on it. It happens.


5. Do you have anything in your beside table you wouldn’t want your father or mother to know about?

My father and mother have known I'm a freak. Who do you think I got it from?


6. Do you own any exercise equipment that is useful for sex?

Umm, no. Is this a thing?


7. Aside from your bedroom, what room do you have sex in most often?

The living room. Couch sex can be really fun.


8. Do you have any electronics (TV, stereo) etc in your bedroom that are on during sex?

I don't like to have the TV on during sex. It's incredibly distracting to me. I do like to play music though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment