Tuesday, March 19, 2024

TMI Tuesday: March 19, 2024

Today’s TMI Tuesday topic is sex photography and video.


1. Did you ever pose for pictures in sexual situations, or take pictures of a lover?

Yes, I've posed for lots of photos. I've also taken photos of a few lovers/partners.


2. Did you keep these pictures private between yourselves, or did others see them?

There are past lovers/partners that have sexy photos of me and I'm not sure if they have shared them with others or not. I also have sexy photos of my past lovers/partners. If they have given me permission to post publicly, I continue to share those photos. If they have not given me permission, I don't share those photos with anyone.


3. Did any of them ever get out in public with embarrassing results?

No, if they have shared any of my photos, I have not known about it to be embarrassed. It's kind of hard to embarrass someone who already puts everything out there for the world to see.


4. Were you ever videotaped having sex?

Many times, yes.


5. If so, was the tape ever made public?

If you consider Only Fans public, then yes.


6. Were you ever photographed or taped without your knowledge?

Not that I know of. But I wouldn't be surprised if I was.


Bonus: Post a picture of a body part.

Today is Titty Tuesday, afterall.


1 comment: