Sunday, September 22, 2024

Sinful Sunday: Winding Down

It's my birthday weekend. I turned 41 on Friday. It seems so unreal to me that I'm basically middle aged now. I don't think I'll be slowing down anytime soon though. I still want all the sex I can get, please. 

I had a very good weekend full of lots of exciting activities. My whole polycule helped make it a special time for me. Come Sunday night though, I definitely needed a hot bath to wind down. My body is feeling 41. That's for sure. 

So, here I sit in this hot bath thinking about what a lucky girl I am to have so many people in my life who care about me. 

Sinful Sunday

4 comments:

  1. So good to see you again!
    Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Ash! I turn 40 myself in a few months' time. Whether or not I will start wearing beige and living in the suburbs is not yet clear. Congratulations on reaching this milestone, and staying sexy while doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is lovely! Congratulations and may we all stay "forever young" !!! Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday lovely Ash. I hope you enjoy your 40's. I loved mine. I found it a really fun age to be

    molly

    ReplyDelete