Sunday, June 4, 2023

All the Fucking Places

It's the first Sunday of the month. You know what that means? It's time for Molly's Sinful Sunday prompt. The prompt for June is "collage." I thought about trying to get really artsy with some photos but I honestly just didn't have the time to learn how to do that.

Husband and I got a hotel suite to celebrate our 15 year anniversary. We had a great time fucking in just about every place possible in that room. We literally had a fucking blast. All of that hotel fucking inspired this collage.

I give to you: 


So Many Places to Fuck in a Hotel Room



Kiss the lips below to see who else is sinning.

Sinful Sunday

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this. That is definitely how to celebrate!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful and so happy! thanks for posting these.

    ReplyDelete