Tuesday, January 24, 2023

TMI Tuesday: January 24, 2023

It's time for TMI Tuesday

I've decided to combine it with Titty Tuesday just for fun.



Ash:

1. What is your favorite part of sex?

My favorite part of sex is being touched. Feeling my partner's hands on my body and on my most sensitive areas. 


2. Have you asked your significant other or spouse what their biggest sexual fantasy is? Did you like it or are you not interested? What is it?

Yes. I'm interested but I'm not sure we would be able to find a way to do it. It's zero-gravity sex.


3. Do you enjoy phone sex?

Very much so but I'm out of practice.


4. What’s your favorite color of lingerie?

I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm obsessed with purple. Purple and black or red and black are my favorites.


5. Have you ever had sex with “just a friend” and gone back to “just being” friends?

Yes, a few times. I'm okay with the friends with benefits thing. Sex doesn't have to make things weird or awkward.


6. If in a romantic relationship or marriage, what is the best thing about it right now?

There has been an increase in the amount of time he spends with me. We still don't go out very often but he has made an effort to spend time with me at home. That means a lot considering my love languages are touch and quality time.


Bonus: How did your last relationship end?

I'm still not really sure what happened. She says that she self-sabotaged and broke up with me because she didn't think she deserved me. We are currently giving it another shot to see if it will work this time.



Husband:

1. What is your favorite part of sex?

I love the wetness of sex. The sweat-slick skin of our bodies in motion, the velvety wetness of sliding into sex, the sound of pounding into all of that wetness, and the hot gush of orgasm over my body.


2. Have you asked your significant other or spouse what their biggest sexual fantasy is? Did you like it or are you not interested? What is it?

Over the years we have had many discussions about sexual fantasies and I think some of them have changed in desire, but as it has been a while since I have outright asked, I just did. Being paid for blow jobs and/or glory holes are the fantasies she mentioned. These happen to be less specifically involving me. Paying Wife for a blow job doesn't really accomplish the desired outcome of fantasy. I think it would be fun to be part of a glory hole that Wife was involved with though.


3. Do you enjoy phone sex?

I've only been part of this once while away for work and I did enjoy myself much more than I imagined I would have. I would definitely be up for this again.


4. What’s your favorite color lingerie?

I really love black and/or red lingerie. Seeing skin scantily covered like that is gorgeous.


5. Have you ever had sex with “just a friend” and gone back to “just being” friends?

I have not ever had this arrangement or encounter.


6. If in a romantic relationship or marriage, what is the best thing about it right now?

There is an intense level of connection that I feel with Wife right now. It feels different than it has over the years, more refined and concentrated. I know that there are many things in our relationship that are in need of attention but I always feel connected to her in my head, heart, and soul.


Bonus: How did your last relationship end?

I was having a really difficult time balancing and communicating feelings and could not cope with pretty much any of it. I didn't believe I would be worth their time and energy with what I was able to reciprocate and broke up with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment