Friday, July 1, 2022

KOTW: Breasts

The Kink of the Week topic is breasts. I feel very passionately about breasts, so I knew I wanted to write something about it. I've been so busy that I almost missed the deadline but thankfully, I made it just in time.




Breasts are the things that first made me realize that I am bisexual. I had crushes on my friends in elementary school but I didn't really know that's what they were until I got older. In middle school, though, I couldn't help noticing all the boobs that were developing around me. I was very turned on by the thought of touching boobs and I fantasized about them a lot. I eventually started masturbating while thinking about them.

I absolutely love breasts. My favorite size is just a handful but I will take any and all of them that I can get. I love large breasts, small breasts, medium breasts, uneven or lopsided breasts, saggy breasts, perky breasts, small areolas, large areolas, small nipples, large nipples, inverted nipples, and anything in between. They are all fantastic and beautiful. I've never seen a breast that I didn't love.

What do I like to do with breasts? Well, I enjoy lying on them. Using them as pillows is wonderful and super comfy. I also like massaging them with my hands, licking them, and sucking on the nipples. But what is my favorite thing to do with breasts? I really love making out with someone and mashing my breasts into their breasts. I get so fucking turned on by that. Our nipples rubbing up against each other, feeling the softness of their boobs against mine, and just enjoying the feel of our skin touching. Ung. Yessss. I love that so much. I can't even tell you what that does for me.




So, how do I feel about my own breasts? Well, I would say there's a bit of a love/hate relationship there and my feelings have definitely changed throughout my lifetime.

All the women in my family have large breasts and I developed them at a very young age. When I was 7, I was already wearing a B cup. By the age of 10, I was up to a D cup. And once I got to middle school, I was wearing a Double D. I got a lot of attention for having large boobs, way before I even wanted it or could understand it. I was the first girl at school to have them. I developed before everyone else, so I got a lot of comments and "accidental" boob touches/grabs. On one hand, it felt nice to get attention from boys. On the other hand, it made me feel like the only thing I had to offer was my boobs. I honestly didn't know how to feel about it, other than overwhelmed.

As an adult, my breasts got even larger. I went from an F to a G and then to an H. When I was pregnant and breastfeeding, I got all the way to an I/J cup. I'm now back down to an H and I feel like they are just way too massive. Just one of my boobs is as big as my head. It's seriously ridiculous. I know there are a lot of people who really like them and that's great but I would get a breast reduction in a second if insurance would cover it. It's hard on my back, it's tough to find bras that fit, and they try to suffocate me when I'm lying down. It's just not fun for me.

That being said, I do enjoy the attention that my boobs get me. I like to show a lot of cleavage when I'm in public. I love when people stare or can't seem to keep eye contact because their gaze is drawn to my chest. I like to feel sexualized and my large breasts definitely help with that. So, there is a part of me that would miss them if they were smaller. It would be totally worth it to not have so much back pain though.

To sum up my feelings about my breasts: I wish that they weren't so saggy but they are huge and heavy, so that's kind of impossible to prevent. I also wish that my areolas were darker because they are almost the same color as the rest of my skin. I would love it if my nipples stood out a bit more and looked more "normal" than they do as well. But there are a lot of people who love my breasts, so they can't be as bad as I imagine them to be.




The role my breasts play in my sex life is largely dependent upon who my partner is. I've been with people who don't care about my breasts at all because they are much more into my ass. I've also been with people who are obsessed with my breasts and want to get lost in them. I'm honestly fine with it either way.

I do enjoy having my breasts played with. My nipples aren't very sensitive though. I need more heavy touching in order to really feel it. But I don't like it too hard either. I'm kind of a Goldilocks when it comes to my nipples, I guess. I don't like nipple biting and I am terrified of clamps or pins. Breast torture and impact play on my breasts is also a hard limit. No thanks. 

So, what do I like during sex? Massaging my breasts gently with your hands and sucking on my nipples is lovely. I really enjoy hard sucking and massaging with the tongue. I also love grabbing my boobs and squeezing them while I'm getting fucked on my back. While I can definitely feel it in my clit when my nipples are stimulated just right, I've never been close to orgasming from nipple play. I'm so envious of people who can do that.

My favorite thing to have done to my breasts is having someone cum all over them. The feeling of the hot cum spraying all over them is such a turn-on. And the way they look all splattered with cum is just fucking sexy. 

Something that I have never done but I feel like I might enjoy is titty-fucking. I've seriously never had someone do that, which is kind of hard to believe since they are so large. One day this will happen. When it does, I'll be sure to let you all know how it went. 




While I am attracted to breasts sexually, I also think breasts are just incredibly amazing in a non-sexual way. Not only do they look beautiful, but they also feed babies! I had a hard time getting into breastfeeding at first. My breasts are huge (and they were even more so when they were filled with milk), so I had to take extra care to make sure I didn't suffocate my baby. My nipples were inverted and pretty flat, so my baby had a hard time latching on. I also had never witnessed anyone breastfeed before, so I really had no idea what I was doing. My mother-in-law came to stay with us for a week and helped teach me. Even though it was a tough start, once I caught on, I was lucky enough to breastfeed for three years and it was so amazing. 

I was one of those moms who would breastfeed in public unapologetically, no matter where I was. My baby refused to feed under a blanket because it was just too hot under there, so I ended up doing it without covering up. I got a lot of dirty looks and some pretty hateful comments. But I firmly believe that breasts should not be seen as dirty or scandalous and I will fight anyone who comes at me with those beliefs. I was never afraid to stick up for myself when it came to breastfeeding in public. 

While I loved breastfeeding and am so happy that I was able to do it, it did change the way my breasts looked. After the milk was gone, my breasts looked a bit deflated. It's like the extra fat in them disappeared but the skin didn't shrink with it. So, they aren't as full on top anymore and my cleavage isn't as amazing as it used to be. One good thing that happened is that my nipples aren't as flat as they once were. They still take a bit of playing with to get them to stand erect but they aren't inverted anymore, which makes me happy. It's been over ten years since I last breastfed and I miss it a lot. It can definitely be a wonderful experience.




Breasts are for sure my favorite body part. I love everything about them. I wish I had a pair of breasts to play with right now. Well, other than my own because that's just not the same.

So, how do you feel about breasts?


Boob Day                   

No comments:

Post a Comment