Friday, December 3, 2021

I Need More



Husband and I had some really great sex Wednesday night. I wasn't expecting it at all because I knew he was really tired from having to go in to work extra early that morning. I sure am glad he had the energy for it though because I've been lost in thought about it ever since. So, I thought I'd write about it.

As we got comfortable in bed, he started to massage my back. I thought he was just being nice since I have been complaining of bad back pain lately. So, I just laid there on my tummy and enjoyed it, moaning as he hit the sore spots and worked them out. 

After a few minutes, he made his way down to my ass. Now, I love ass massages, so I still wasn't sure this was going to lead to sex. As he rubbed my cheeks, I could feel him getting closer and closer to my ass crack. Maybe this actually was more than just a massage. 

When his fingers slipped into my ass crack and found their way down between my thighs, that's when I knew this was going to be much more pleasurable than I first thought. He rubbed my vulva, putting just enough pressure that I felt it in my clitoris. I rocked my hips a bit in motion with his hand. Then, his finger slipped between my labia. I could tell he was excited to feel how wet I was. 

Suddenly, he grabbed my leg and forcefully pulled it aside so that my legs were spread, giving him easier access. He rubbed my clit a bit before slipping a finger inside me. I moaned softly as he played with my pussy. Then, he went back to rubbing my clit some more. His fingers slid across it so smoothly. It felt incredible. I was so turned on.

I felt his lips kissing my back, his beard gently tickling me. He kissed his way down to my ass, where he started to lick my asshole. Then, he put two fingers inside me while he continued to rub my clit. I arched my back, lifting my ass higher. I wanted more. He put another finger inside me. I took a deep breath and it caught in my throat. My pussy felt very full and I was loving it. 

As he fucked me with his fingers, I could feel them hitting my g-spot over and over. There was so much pleasure, I felt like I was going to lose my mind. I moaned and rocked my hips in rhythm with his thrusts. My pussy got tighter, signaling that I was going to cum soon. He stopped licking my asshole and started to fuck me harder with his fingers. My breathing quickened and my body tensed up. He slid a finger into my ass and I moaned out in pleasure. He laid his body on top of mine and continued to fuck my holes and rub my clit with his fingers. Fuck, it was so good. I buried my face in my pillow, gripped the bed with my hands, and moaned loudly as I came all over his fingers.

After I orgasmed, Husband quickly shoved his cock inside my pussy and fucked me for a moment. I could tell he was very turned on. He got up and asked me to get on my knees. Then, he slowly slid his cock inside my very wet cunt. I could feel it grip around him, needing him deeper inside me. He fucked me a bit harder and faster. He kept hitting all the right spots and it made me want to cum again.

I grabbed my vibrator, turned it on, and placed it on my clit. Almost immediately, I felt like I was close to cumming. He put his cock inside me once more. I was so tight and swollen from being so turned on that I couldn't help but moan as he entered me. He started fucking me again, more slowly this time. It was so good that I had to keep taking the vibrator off of my clit to prevent myself from cumming too soon. His pace quickened a bit and my pussy started sounding VERY wet, a clue that I was about to squirt. I wanted to stop. We didn't put anything down on the mattress to protect it. If we kept going, I'd get the bed all wet. I couldn't stop. It felt too good to stop. I needed this. My pussy clenched down on his cock and he said, "Yes, cum for me!" I immediately started to cum and he said, "Good girl!" Oh, fuuuuuck. As soon as he said that, my pussy exploded and squirted all over him, which made him cum as well. 

I collapsed and tried to catch my breath. I didn't want to move. My whole body was in a state of ecstasy. When I finally got up to go to the bathroom, I saw the mess I made. "Oops, I'm sorry." He replied, "I'm not." Then, he got a towel to cover it up so I didn't have to sleep in the wet spot.

I couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt all day yesterday. I tried to get more last night but he was too tired and ignored my advances. I'm hoping I can get more this weekend though. My pussy is such a needy bitch sometimes. Never satisfied. Always wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment