Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sinful Sunday: My Favorite Toys

I love getting new toys to play with. It's exciting and so fun, however, no matter how many toys I've tried, there are two toys that have been my favorite for a few years. 

The Shibari Mini Halo is the best vibrator I've ever used. I love the shape, the size, and the power. I love it so much that I actually own three of them. A purple, black, and pink one. Of course, the purple one is my favorite. 

The rainbow dildo is the best insertable toy I've tried. The length is almost too much for me but the girth is just perfect. I got this dildo to use on my ex-girlfriend but we broke up before I could give it to her. I'm so glad because I got to keep it for myself. That thing makes me cream and squirt like nothing else. Mmmm.

Shout out to Jacob for buying both of these toys for me.



Kiss the lips below to see who else is sinning with me.

Sinful Sunday

2 comments:

  1. There is something special about finding the right toys for our bodies, isn't there and I live how yours match your bright personality too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I have so many toys but just a few that I use over and over. I love the rainbow dildo you have

    Molly

    ReplyDelete