Thursday, February 28, 2019

Kink of the Week: Hands




I didn't realize that I had a hand fetish until I was in my late-twenties. I knew that I was somewhat obsessed with and felt excited by hands. I just didn't really know what it meant. It never crossed my mind until one day, Olivia asked, "Do you have a hand fetish?" Then, it all clicked.

All throughout my life, I have spent a lot of time staring at the hands and fingers of random people. My first memory of this is from when I was a young child, about 8 years old. My mom liked to play solitaire at the kitchen table. I would sit at that table and watch her closely, just getting lost in the movement of her hands as she shuffled the cards and played the game. I could sit there for so long and just be completely content.

As I got older, I started having sexual feelings. In junior high, I would walk around school noticing everyone's hands. Did they look soft? Were they nicely manicured? Were their fingers long and skinny? Were they short and fat? I developed crushes on people who hand nice looking hands. I would fantasize about them touching me. Eventually, I got up the courage to ask if I could touch people's hands. I would say something like, "Wow! Your hands look so soft! Can I feel them?" Or, "Oh, your nail polish looks amazing! Can I see it closer?" As soon as I touched them, I was instantly turned on. While masturbating, I would imagine someone running their hands over my body and I would cum so fast. When I started having sex in high school, I quickly realized that the only way I could orgasm is if my partner was touching me with their hand. I had to focus on that hand or it just wouldn't happen. I'm not sure why I didn't question that but it just seemed normal to me.

When I'm in public, I stare at the hands of strangers. I fantasize about those hands. I imagine what they would feel like when touching my body. I think about what they would taste like. I flush at the thought of cumming all over their fingers. This is made worse by people who talk with their hands. I have a very hard time concentrating on a conversation when the person I'm talking to is moving their hands all over the place in front of my face. This has caused some issues in the past where people thought I wasn't listening to them. I just get so caught up in these dirty thoughts and I don't know how to stop myself.

Most of my crushes over the years have been solely caused by the fact that I was into their hands. Throughout the relationship, I stay obsessed with their hands. It never gets old. When I cuddle with my partners, I pet their hands. I run my fingers over the back of their hand and over their palm. I trace their fingers with my fingertips. It calms me and turns me on at the same time. I really like holding hands in public as well.

You may be wondering what kind of hands I prefer. I will do my best to describe what I consider the perfect hands. First, I like them to be feminine looking. They must be soft, not rough. The nails should be neatly filed short (not bitten). I find myself attracted to square shaped nails more than anything else. I prefer the fingers to be somewhat thin and the longer, the better. I also really like when I can see a few tendons sticking up on the back of their hand.

The person who, in my opinion, has the best hands in the whole world is Tom Odell. I have fantasized about that man more than anyone else. He just really does it for me. In September of 2013, I met him outside of a club where he was performing. I shook that perfect hand...with my sweaty palms. Ugh. I've wanted a re-do ever since. I've never gotten my chance.


Tom Odell's amazing piano hands. Photo Credit

So, no matter if it's Tom's hands, Husband's hands, or someone else's hands that I'm into, I just want to be touched by hands all the time. That is my heaven. My hand fetish is quite distracting at times and it can be quite irritating, but I love it. I wouldn't change a thing.



February Photofest

No comments:

Post a Comment