Tuesday, August 28, 2018

TMI Tuesday: August 28, 2018

Hello sexies! Welcome to TMI Tuesday.




Ash:
1. What type of clothes make you feel sexy?
a. a specially selected casual outfit
b. lingerie or silky pajamas
c. elegant, dressy evening clothes
d. anything that leaves me almost naked


I hardly ever feel sexy in my casual clothes. I sometimes feel sexy in lingerie but mostly, I just feel self conscious. I love dressing up in fancy clothes. Dresses and skirts make me feel sexy a lot of the time. So, C is my answer.

2. Which do you prefer?
a. pillow talk
b. sexy texting
c. love notes


I prefer pillow talk. It's my favorite way to connect to my partner. It doesn't even matter what we are talking about. I just love being close and confiding in one another.

3. Which do you do best?
a. pillow talk
b. sexting
c. writing love notes


Pillow talk. I suck at sexting even though I try really hard at it. I'm not great at writing love notes either, though I do like to do it every once in a while.

4. You've been granted just ONE of the following in your favorite city/place in the world. Which would you choose and why?
a. 24 hours of romance
b. 24 hours of lust (intense, overwhelming sexual desire but not acted upon mixed with enthusiasm for life)
c. 24 hours of sex


Well, fuck. Why can't we have all of this? That sounds like the best vacation ever. Right now, I could really use the romance. I'm feeling very disconnected and unimportant, so the romance would really help. The 24 hours of sex definitely needs to happen as well though.

5. How do you tap into your sexiness?

I flirt with people who will flirt back. That makes me feel sexy and I just build off of it from there.

Bonus: Which is better–your digital sex life or your in-the-flesh sex life?

Definitely my in-the-flesh sex life. There is a lot that happens that I don't write about. I should definitely get back in the habit of writing more.



Husband:
1. What type of clothes make you feel sexy?
a. a specially selected casual outfit
b. lingerie or silky pajamas
c. elegant, dressy evening clothes
d. anything that leaves me almost naked


c. elegant, dressy evening clothes
I love going out wearing my nice kilt with a dressed up top and a tie, sleeves rolled up slightly. I feel in tune with how I look when I am dressed nice.

2. Which do you prefer?
a. pillow talk
b. sexy texting
c. love notes


All three are incredible. Love notes hit my emotional heart, sexting gets me all stirred up sexually, and pillow talk is a fantastic way to connect.

3. Which do you do best?
a. pillow talk
b. sexting
c. writing love notes


c. writing love notes; I have a talent for writing at times when my heart and soul flows out of my fingers and onto paper (or the keyboard). It is a knack for occasionally pinning down exactly what I am feeling to express my love.
I practice at sexting, sometimes I feel like I do a really good job of it, other times like I miss the mark completely. I do my best to not let it get me down.
I fail at pillow talk a lot of the time because I can quickly go from being awake and having a conversation to being asleep and being talked at without realizing the change.

4. You've been granted just ONE of the following in your favorite city/place in the world. Which would you choose and why?
a. 24 hours of romance
b. 24 hours of lust (intense, overwhelming sexual desire but not acted upon mixed with enthusiasm for life)
c. 24 hours of sex


a. 24 hours of romance; Even though I want to say 24 hours of sex. Romance jumps out at me the most, with sex being right behind it. I crave the romantic and physical intimacy and I think that romance might have a better shot at doing that for me.

5. How do you tap into your sexiness?

I have to think about it. I have to mentally go through possibilities and ideas and scenarios to get a good tap into my sexiness on my own. So basically I have to prepare for it ahead of time. That being said, if someone else taps into my sexiness for me it can bring it up to the surface rather quickly.

Bonus: Which is better–your digital sex life or your in-the-flesh sex life?

Real life in-the-flesh sex life is better. I love my in-the-flesh sex life. There are peaks and valleys due to all the things that come with life, but I thoroughly deeply enjoy my actual sex life. Wife is truly fantastic as a partner and lover.

————

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

No comments:

Post a Comment