Friday, March 30, 2018

My First Experience with Eating Pussy

The first girl I had sex with was my ex-best-friend, Olivia. I enjoyed sex with her but it always felt like it was lacking something. I loved her very much as a friend and it was fun to mess around. I just didn't have strong feelings for her otherwise. So, I never felt comfortable enough to go down on her. I got so caught up in the idea that my first time should be with someone special, that I didn't allow myself to go there with her.

The second girl I had sex with was Kirsten. She was beautiful and I wanted her so badly right from the beginning. I couldn't wait to have sex with her but she wanted to take things very slowly because she had a lot of anxiety (I found out later that she's actually asexual so that explained a lot). The first couple times we had sex, she didn't want me to go down on her. So, even though I wanted to, I respected her wishes. When she was finally feeling more comfortable with everything, I started feeling too nervous about doing it. Would I even know what I was doing? I talked to Husband about the anxiety I was feeling and he made me feel better. I finally felt ready to do it. That was when we ended up breaking up. Fuck.

I dated another girl, Erica, for a short time. She talked a lot about wanting to have sex with me but every time I tried, there was some excuse to prevent it from actually happening. After months of trying to no avail, I gave up. I definitely would have gone down on her if I were given the chance though.

The third girl I had sex with was Sasha. I fell VERY hard for her. It actually took a while for me to act on it because I was so terrified of getting hurt. I knew my feelings for her were very strong and I didn't want to put myself out there to get hurt. Her wife kept pushing us together and I finally let my guard down. We started dating but we didn't rush the sex part. There was lots of making out and heavy petting but it took a couple months to finally get to the sex. The first time we had sex was at a kink play party in front of four other people. We were lying on a bed, half naked, and making out. Things were getting really hot and she whispered, "Can I taste you?" I said yes, so she did. I wanted to do the same for her but there was no way I was going to be able to convince myself to eat pussy for the first time in front of four other people who were watching us.

A couple weeks later, Sasha came over to my place. We were sitting on the couch talking and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her body. I wanted her so badly. We started making out and playing with each other's boobs. We were both very turned on. Hands were wandering and kisses were turning into neck nibbles. She asked if I'd like to go to the bedroom. I was excited and nervous all at the same time. I knew I was ready to finally do it but I was still afraid that I wouldn't know what I was doing. I silently promised myself that I would not back out this time.

We laid down on the bed together and started making out again. My hands kept making their way up her shirt. She had the most amazing tits and I wanted my hands all over them. As our hands continued to wander, our clothes started to come off. Once our bras were removed, I rubbed my breasts against hers. Our nipples touched and I moaned out in pleasure. That has to be one of my favorite things to do with a woman. Mashing our tits together. Mmmm. I can't get enough of that. Sasha started to suck on my nipples while rubbing my clit gently. I was so turned on that it felt like I could cum any second. She stopped and kissed me one more time before moving her mouth down to my thighs. She kissed, licked, and nibbled her way down the inside of my thigh until she reached my pussy. She licked the outside, teasing me. I arched my back, aching for more. She opened my pussy lips and started to lick my clit. I felt her fingers slide into my very wet cunt. As she finger fucked me and licked my clit, I ran my fingers through her hair. It wasn't long before I was cumming hard, grabbing a handful of hair and pulling on it as I did.

Sasha laid down next to me again and I kissed her hard. I could taste my pussy on her lips and it excited me. I nibbled her neck, down to her collar bone, then licked and kissed my way to her nipples. While massaging her breast, I sucked on her nipple until she moaned. I continued down to her belly. I caressed her hips while I kissed around her belly button. I moved down to her thighs, licking, kissing, nibbling. I caressed her lower legs, down to her feet. As she moaned louder, I got even more turned on. I caressed her vulva gently with my fingers, softly tracing the line where her legs meet her crotch. I put my face so close that she could feel my hot breath, teasing her. I was very excited to taste her. So, I swallowed my nervousness, took a deep breath, and went for it. I parted her lips and gave a long, slow, gentle lick from the opening of her pussy to the top of her clit. I buried my face in her cunt, inhaling her sweet smell. I licked her clit slowly, occasionally stopping to stick my tongue inside her. She started to arch her back, so I licked faster and slid my fingers inside her. I massaged her g-spot as I ate her pussy. She started to cum all over my face, squirting her juices into my mouth, and I moaned as I drank them. She didn't seem to want me to stop, so I continued to lick her clit. I made her cum once more, then I collapsed next to her.

As we were cuddling, I told her that was my first time and she said I did an amazing job. I felt such pride in that moment. I couldn't wait to do it again. I ate her pussy every time I had the chance after that. She ended up breaking my heart but I'm glad I finally got my first pussy eating experience out of the way. Now, hopefully I won't get so caught up when doing it with other women. If I ever get the chance to be with other women, that is. I really miss eating pussy. So very much. There has to be someone out there that needs a tongue on their clit...

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully and tenderly described. What a wonderful experience you had. I love the intimate details which left me feeling somewhat breathless.

    ReplyDelete