Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The best of both kink worlds

In the kink world, I consider myself a switch. I am much better at being submissive, but occasionally I get the urge to be dominant. I enjoy being able to choose based on my mood at the time. It's like having the best of both worlds. Thankfully, Husband is also a switch. He claims to be more submissive, but I think he enjoys being dominant much more than he admits. It's just different for him because of his past. He was forced to be submissive by abusive women who never cared about him. He gets better and better every time he tries on the dominant hat. I can tell he gets off on it. Some of that may be because of how much I enjoy it. Regardless, I love that we are both switches and it works so well.


Here is an example of how well it works:

On Sunday night, Husband and I were laying in bed spooning. I felt his hard cock against my ass and it turned me on. So, I positioned my ass in such a way that his cock could enter my pussy easily. Then, I pushed back against it so that it would slip inside. He moaned and started to fuck me slowly. I tried to make him go faster and harder, but he fought against me. It felt like he was teasing me, and I don't like to be teased. So, I pushed him away from me and sat up on the bed. He sat up with me, so I shoved him back down on the bed. I climbed on top of him, slipped his cock back inside my very wet pussy and started to ride him. His cock was hitting my G-spot in just the right place, so I rode harder and faster. I was so close to cumming. Harder. Faster. He started to moan and I felt the pleasure welling up inside me. My pussy exploded in orgasmic pleasure and I gushed all over him as he was cumming inside me at the same time.

Since I had taken charge in the bedroom Sunday night, I said that I'd like him to take charge on Monday night. So, he did. We started off with a movie and a bit of cuddling in our bed. Towards the end of the movie, Husband climbed on top of me and started to massage my back. After the movie was over, he transitioned from massaging to kissing, licking, and caressing. I quickly ran to the bathroom to empty my bladder and he followed to do the same. Upon my return, I bent over the bed and waited for him to come into the room. He came up behind me, grabbed my hips and shoved his cock into my pussy. He fucked me harder than I was anticipating, which hurt, but in a good way. He grabbed my hands and held them behind my back as he continued to fuck me. Then, he leaned over and held me down as he grabbed a handful of my hair. He pulled on it as he fucked me harder. I moaned out in pleasure and pain. He held me down again, harder this time. I was loving it. I tried to push back into his thrusts but he grabbed two fistfuls of hair on each side of my head and pulled them like reigns as he fucked me. He fucked me harder and harder until his cock filled my pussy up with cum. It was pretty damn amazing. When he was done, he pulled out, pet my head softly and then kissed my back. I was definitely satisfied.


And that is how it works. Sometimes it's more kinky than other times, but we generally just take turns being the more dominant one. I like it that way. I hope that one day I can find a girl that works in the same way that we do. Though, at this point, any girl sounds good! Haha. I miss pussy...so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment